Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jbw in action, ethnics GTFIH.

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
:feelsstudy:

Chad mogs tyrone

He is Chad though

That’s literally me

boggles my fuckin mind how some people here still think cumskins dont have an advantage and race doesnt matter

100% There is a White Becky ( at least 6/10) sitting next to the black guy

The US (unlike Europe, where there are much more young black men than young black women, because they are recent arrivals unlike in the US) has black population of natural sex ratio. In the US, according to statistics, black men much more frequently have a white woman sexual partner than black women have a white man sexual partner. So you are wrong, it would be "just be black", but of course all these "just be":s are stupid and this expression should be discontinued.

boggles my fuckin mind how some people here still think cumskins dont have an advantage and race doesnt matter
Yes but there are other ethnic groups that also have advantages in the dating market. The only way you can accept JBW is to also acknowlegde that there are other races that can be perceived as attractive. I think the racepill is only truly applicable to curries and asians.