Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JBW how did what seems to be a short-cel like Puppeh ascend in 2016?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sra3ds

This kid also went by PuppehSSB and OreoPuppeh1, apparently a rising star in the Smash community in 2015-2016

PuppehKELSPuppehReslived

Not sure on exact height but very clearly a manlet. Yeah being 13-14 partially explains it but this wasn't a "Chad to be" you can tell from later pics. Here is how he looks in 2019 when 17 years old for example:

Black gamer WaDie's wife Cinnpie (aka Cinnamon) apparently "molested" him in 2016 when he was 14 and she was 24 though.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9mDC07TtOI

If this was true, was it purely because of his Smash abilities?
I don't think it's purely about race because there were plenty of other Caucasian gamers in the Smash community for this negress to cheat with.

Model

Is she a shotacon, or just really impressed by his skills and wanted that high-skill DNA in her pussy?

Last edited:
Foid moment, literally confuse everyone while doing something degenerate.
I'm white too why don't I get raped by foids?
Stop this fucking jbw cope, it's retard IQ.
If you dont have blye eyes youre not white. Im as white as you

You'll note I also pointed out his fame.

Another reason might be that he had a face that seemed cute to girls at 14 though that obv shifted by 16

the footage in this YT flick makes it pretty believable when you look how she abandons her BF to be all gropey w/ him

These guys are retards. The woman in question clearly fetishizes young boys and because that boy looked 10 at the age of 14 she decided to bang him.

A better question is, why did he accuse her of it now? Probably because he liked it and wanted to continue banging her but he grew too old for her tastes which as stated above are pre-pubescent looking boys.

Damn she was hot. Jfl why this guy is complaining that this hot chick fucked with him? He was 14 at the time so mature enough to know about this kind of thing (in my country the minimum age of consent is 14 years old

A measly Black male stood no chance of taming her.

Damn she was hot. Jfl why this guy is complaining that this hot chick fucked with him? He was 14 at the time so mature enough to know about this kind of thing (in my country the minimum age of consent is 14 years old
He looked 10. He's probably complaining because she dumped him as she was no longer interested in him due to aging

A better question is, why did he accuse her of it now? Probably because he liked it and wanted to continue banging her but he grew too old for her tastes which as stated above are pre-pubescent looking boys.
He admits he liked it at the time but she built up his hopes like "I'm going to leave my husband and marry you when you're 18" so it really fucked with his head when she ghosted him and didn't follow through on her promise.

Also when there's mention of it going as far as "oral sex" it doesn't really saw who did what to whom.

Maybe she gave him fellatio, but OTOH maybe she just pulled his head into her crotch for cunnilingus that never got reciprocated? That'd fuck you up too, especially since it's probably full of her husband's cum
Damn she was hot. Jfl why this guy is complaining that this hot chick fucked with him?
He was 14 at the time so mature enough to know about this kind of thing (in my country the minimum age of consent is 14 years old
basically because she lied to him about starting a relationship when she was just using him as a side-fling and didn't break up with husband as planned

it's probably an especially shitty thing to do to a teen boy who's probably crazy in-love oneitis for you

prob fed him some fake sob stories about her husband being abusive or some shit too

Makes sense, dude is a Blackcel if it wasn't for his status. He would be posting here.

I doubt he is getting that kind of free attention from foids like that now. Fuck, I'm jealous. Maybe he has been soyified

I doubt he is getting that kind of free attention from foids like that now. Fuck, I'm jealous. Maybe he has been soyified
he prob felt like a chad getting a wife's attention, figured (at first until he learned better) like he was cucking her husband or some shit, but she was feeding him BS the entire time and just using him for free pussy-licking services

imagine shit like "my husband raped me so hard, my pussy is sore, can you make it feel better with your tongue? you're so gentle" and as a little high school freshman thinking you'll marry this chick you indulge her, and then she doesn't even put out and keeps going back

this is one of those rare instances where there probably was a BBC at play

Lift

so puppeh (prob dickcel) likely never stood a chance of fulfilling her masochistic needs of pussy-pounding but was given big promises in exchange for pussy-lappin services

this is the type of shit that would def fuck a kid up, you can just tell how the light goes out of his eyes in later pics

I don't consider it ascension just to lick a girl's pussy especially when 90% of what you lick is prob husband's dried cum.

So in retrospect my choice of thread title was improper: looking closely at the evidence it seems like Puppeh is only saying he licked the negress pussy which is not ascension. Sorry puppeh

This kid was too young to realize but he was getting trapped into being a cuckee while thinking he was the cucker. So it was a huge drop in his esteem when he finally realized how the foid tricked him. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Makes sense to me. Small, effeminate manboy is desired by woman sexually today, sure.

I understand to many here however, whose blackpill understanding hasn't grown since 10 years ago, it will confuse them yeh

Makes sense to me. Small, effeminate manboy is desired by woman sexually today, sure.
I think especially when you consider him as a sidepiece/toy while she still fucks her husband's BBC as her primary

he prob felt like a chad getting a wife's attention, figured (at first until he learned better) like he was cucking her husband or some shit, but she was feeding him BS the entire time and just using him for free pussy-licking services

imagine shit like "my husband raped me so hard, my pussy is sore, can you make it feel better with your tongue? you're so gentle" and as a little high school freshman thinking you'll marry this chick you indulge her, and then she doesn't even put out and keeps going back

this is one of those rare instances where there probably was a BBC at play

View attachment 558779

so puppeh (prob dickcel) likely never stood a chance of fulfilling her masochistic needs of pussy-pounding but was given big promises in exchange for pussy-lappin services

this is the type of shit that would def fuck a kid up, you can just tell how the light goes out of his eyes in later pics

I don't consider it ascension just to lick a girl's pussy especially when 90% of what you lick is prob husband's dried cum.

So in retrospect my choice of thread title was improper: looking closely at the evidence it seems like Puppeh is only saying he licked the negress pussy which is not ascension. Sorry puppeh

This kid was too young to realize but he was getting trapped into being a cuckee while thinking he was the cucker. So it was a huge drop in his esteem when he finally realized how the foid tricked him. :cryfeels:
She played him hard then! Makes him give her head but provides nothing in return? This all makes complete sense then. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a dog girl

She played him hard then! Makes him give her head but provides nothing in return? This all makes complete sense then. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a dog girl
I'm just speculating mind you, he only says "it went as far as oral" but never specifies in what direction

I'm just speculating mind you, he only says "it went as far as oral" but never specifies in what direction
What you're saying makes sense though. The way he talks makes it seem like he was used rather than pleasured

I envy that kid, tbh.

I envy that kid, tbh.
we can envy whatever sexualish stuff he might've done with girl (though eating her husband's cum if that's the "oral" that happened, I would pass, taking a BJ is fine tho) while still realizing it would fuck you up

we are prone to getting oneitis for first girl who might give BJ so imagine if she makes dreams seem to come true (LTR) but then abandons you for her taller more-famous ogremaxed husband

we can envy whatever sexualish stuff he might've done with girl (though eating her husband's cum if that's the "oral" that happened, I would pass, taking a BJ is fine tho) while still realizing it would fuck you up

we are prone to getting oneitis for first girl who might give BJ so imagine if she makes dreams seem to come true (LTR) but then abandons you for her taller more-famous ogremaxed husband
Making out, getting sucked off and sinking her "career" is a fine trade off... But yeah, I see your point.
If she dropped her bitch ass hubby and let the puppeh smash that would've been a dream scenario.

He cucked a BBC?

He cucked a BBC?
she was still fucking the husband the entire time, never fucked Puppeh, and it's unclear if he received oral or actually was giving it, in which case he cucked himself

JBW doesnt exist, only retard immigrants who think they should have the same success in our country as they had in theirs.

she was still fucking the husband the entire time, never fucked Puppeh, and it's unclear if he received oral or actually was giving it, in which case he cucked himself
So he didn't have sex?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back