Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW gone wrong: Noodlewhore cheats and steals money from German Seamaxxer to live with badboy chang

When a noodlewhore cheats on her white boyfriend or husband?

• Ricefuel for lifecels

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • does not matter because Ricecel stay Ricecel

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Does this prove that JBWmaxxing is not the solution?

no, it proves you shouldnt give money / make your money accessible to trash holes youre lording over

Damn that JBWmaxxer must have been ugly as shit to get cucked by rice

Damn that JBWmaxxer must have been ugly as shit to get cucked by rice

suifuel for jbw dick suckers :feelsjuice:

JBW retards don't realize that the main reason noodlewhores go for whites is due to the assumption that they have western money

JBW retards don't realize that the main reason noodlewhores go for whites is due to the assumption that they have western money
This is teracope

This is teracope
Polface

"Just be white bro"
OP proof ur wrong retard

View attachment 621807
"Just be white bro"
OP proof ur wrong retard
I didn't say there Arentt ugly white men. But you're delusional if you think the main reason chink bitches go for white men is money, and not that white men have better phenotypes, height, and blue eyes

Slav foids are to western white foids

what SEA noodlewhores are to noodlewhores.

You're chances of getting scammed or dealing with all sorts of bullshit goes through the roof.
You hear about eastern europemaxxers getting their kidneys harvested and scammed and all sorts of bullshit for a reason. Same with SEA gook foids. They are only slightly smarter than a latina or black american foid.

Thai IQ
Thailand88.87

I didn't say there Arentt ugly white men. But you're delusional if you think the main reason chink bitches go for white men is money, and not that white men have better phenotypes, height, and blue eyes
That may be true in west but in SEA it's def money. Also I can't comprehend liking blue eyes since I prefer brown but that's just me

Yes and it's also because they don't like their genes, they just want white genes. That's why noodlewhores go for low tier white men in burgerland instead of STEMmaxxed ricecels.
noodles have a desire for white cock unlike anything ive ever seen

Yes and it's also because they don't like their genes, they just want white genes. That's why noodlewhores go for low tier white men in burgerland instead of STEMmaxxed ricecels.
True eastern foids are always thinking about their hypothetical kids:feelskek:

made in heaven is correct. I see many noodles with white nerds who are poorer than ricecels I know. Yet get noodle pussy due to JBW. your coping hard if you think otherwise. And this in the USA so noodles often even out earn their white bfs.
Cherrypicking examples means nothing I can find an example of any kind of relationship. USA noodles r less money hungry than SEA so it is less prevalent. There r almost always other factors JBW is absurd and makes no sense. Whites may be better looking on avg but then it's looks not whiteness