Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBW example in Thailand

He's Swedish. I think that's in the Philippines.

In the beginning of the video he says: "I hope you're thinking of me, you fucking fuckwhore!!!!"

I remember watching this video a decade ago.

Last edited:
You are a clown if you think that they werent prostitutes

Why can he still get noodlewhore looking like that though?
Money. I don't think he can find his penis tbh. Maybe he couldn't get it up and that's why he had a meltdown after the noodlewhores left him, so he got severely drunk.

Money. I don't think he can find his penis tbh. Maybe he couldn't get it up and that's why he had a meltdown after the noodlewhores left him, so he got severely drunk.

Alcoholism and obesity both cause erectile dysfunction, just like congenital penile curvature.

God, he's ever fatter than me, guess that's just "more White skin to love/worship" for noodlewhores.
Ethnic whores will look down on their ethnic looksmatch but will gladly literally eat shit from a hobo looking fat old white dudes ass.

Absolute state of society. Ethnic men never had a chance.

He's Swedish. I think that's in the Philippines.

Yeah, that's a Filipinx National Police uniform. This is his badge:

In the beginning of the video he says: "I hope you're thinking of me, you fucking fuckwhore!!!!"

I can guarantee you that she's not, Filipinx toilets are absolutely heartless, just ask any of their men.

I remember watching this video a decade ago.

That explains it, when I visited the Philippines this year all the men I saw height-mogged me to oblivion, they were all fit, and I shit you not, I saw a 7 foot tall blonde guy in his late teens early twenties with a sub-average toilet, I see AT MOST one or two 7 footers IN THE NETHERLANDS, even in super crowded cities and music concerts, PER FUCKING YEAR. I cannot stress how rare this height is, even in the tallest country in the world, yet there he was in a rural Ilokano village with a below average Pinay.

At the BI (Bureau of Immigration) all the American and South Korean elderly dudes were at least 6'4, the only guys shorter than me were a group of 3 Japanese guys and one of them was still height-mogged me, with him being around 6'6. I just cannot believe how worse the Philippines has become since my last visit. I remember seeing tonnes of short obese White dudes with Stacies, now it's super tall, fit, rich White dudes with sub-Becky's. The Philippines a decade ago ≠ the Philippines today.

Yeah, that's a Filipinx National Police uniform. This is his badge:

Correction: that's a security guard. They typically wear uniforms that look exactly like police uniforms, their logos are just fake police logos with different small emblems in it. That guy ain't a real cop.

Wow, this guy is actually the same height as these average Filipinx dudes. This is the Philippines I remember, short fat balding dudes looking for a good time. This Philippines no longer exist, it's mogger central now.

Correction: that's a security guard. They typically wear uniforms that look exactly like police uniforms, their logos are just fake police logos with different small emblems in it. That guy ain't a real cop.
I've heard alot of Thai even though i don't understand the language and it sounds nothing like Thai in the video, also Filipinos look way different than Thai people. They look like some type of south east asian mix with hispanic. That's how i could tell, good eye with the badge though.

They look like some type of south east asian mix with hispanic

Some, a lot look identical to other Asians. If you'd take a random Pinay, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, and Indonesian from the street they all look the same, but the models and the ones on TV look different. When I was watching that dumb eat bulagi or something show I noticed that the people in the show all look Spanish (European) and wouldn't look out of place on a Dutch TV show, but then it shows the audience and they're all slanted eyed gooks. I met one toilet who worked as a maid in Taiwan for years... She actually looked like a Taiwanese and when I saw her I approached her by speaking in 國語 and she responded to me, when I asked her if she was a 華人 she told me that she was just a pale skinned Ilokana. She had dyed blonde hair, super pale skin, very small eyes, she literally looked like a 漢賤女.

I also saw another Ilokanx with a similar description but black hair and a super thicc ass. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Asians themselves can't tell each other apart, when they say "I can recognise any Asian" they mean celebrities.

The fat guy likely got scammed or dumped. She initially liked the idea of a short fat balding White dude but when she met him in person and noticed that her vagina stayed dry she dumped him. At least, that's my hypothesis.