Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW example #5585. Tim Pool having kid with noodlewhore 4ft6 foid

man she is ugly as fuccckkkkk what a clown world thats what she gets while we rot here

SEA noodlewhores and their black-fucking-asses are disgusting anyways.

Last edited:
Her looksmatch can't even reach the noose.

This isn't real lol
That's just her on his podcast

But her parents are jbw'ed:
IMG 5490

I always knew it this cuck simp faggot

every racist knows the master race is asians

Broooootal

Another pic that demonstrates the clown that world we are living in. Its over for the kid, if its a boy.

man she is ugly as fuccckkkkk what a clown world thats what she gets while we rot here
He's statusmaxxed with his youtube channel and best he can get is a dwarf monkey. Also he terminally wears the beenie to hide norwood 7

"The height difference I deserve"
"Just find yourself a foid 18 inches shorter than you" theory.

He's statusmaxxed with his youtube channel and best he can get is a dwarf monkey. Also he terminally wears the beenie to hide norwood 7
kek its literally on the verge of satire.. if you look closely at that photo you can see the vast diffrence in the way this couple feels, notice the emptiness in his eyes

kek its literally on the verge of satire.. if you look closely at that photo you can see the vast diffrence in the way this couple feels, notice the emptiness in his eyes
His face lacks any definition even though he's not fat. Brutal.

Tim Pool is normie tier, NT, 5 ft 11 & statusmaxxed while the femoid is short & ugly & does not even look Filipina.
@DarkStar @anandkonda @edgelordcel @FuckTheFBI @lazy_gamer_423 @Biowaste Removal

Tim Pool is normie tier, NT, 5 ft 11 & statusmaxxed while the femoid is short & ugly & does not even look Filipina.
@DarkStar @anandkonda @edgelordcel @FuckTheFBI @lazy_gamer_423 @Biowaste Removal
Isn't Tim Pool mixed? He isn't even white

He's a quarter Asian I think. He could pass as White however.
I remember a video where he claimed that he looks Latino when he grows his beard out and that Telemundo and other Spanish-language channels kept approaching him and talking to him in Spanish during the Occupy protests:feelshaha:.

I remember a video where he claimed that he looks Latino when he grows his beard out and that Telemundo and other Spanish-language channels kept approaching him and talking to him in Spanish during the Occupy protests:feelshaha:.
:feelskek:

I'm foaming at the mouth thinking about how powerful their future Incel son will be.

Wonder if he ever stopped banging Lydia a.k.a “Sour patch lids”? Jfl.

That's just pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back