Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW dude enters a Vietnamese wedding to mog everyone and fuck some gook ricewhores

-
True but this particular example omits the "J" in JBW theory.- Technically JBW would mean some 3/10 guy doing this, and fucking said gook ricewhores.

JBW is real. Water is wet.

-
True but this particular example omits the "J" in JBW theory.- Technically JBW would mean some 3/10 guy doing this, and fucking said gook ricewhores.
Shocking revelation: JBW has no bearing in reality'

Because it's more than "JUST" be white

Bro, imagine being the groom and getting mogged at your own wedding by some bored expat foreigner who just wandered in to your wedding uninvited to make shitty content for YouTube.

Will not watch that. Was he kicked out or?

He fucked the bride later that night no doubt

My existence as a white man makes plebbit soys seethe. Why were the gooks staring at him in the first place? oh right, because he's white. They wouldn't even notice him if he was asian, its just racism. Comments are just racism against white men and of course its allowed because its targeted at white men and even encouraged

99% of western men who go to SEA go to fiddle child prostitutes.
the other 1% legitimate wants to know the country or maybe spend some months in a buddhist monastery. Since a while I dont trust travellers anymore....buy a fucking house and a car and make a family, you economy-ruining millenials.

He looks soy as fuck.

Imagine being at a wedding and you see a guy you don't know with a camera filming everything like he was in a monument or sth

Ragefuel for ricecels

This guy is cringier than any incel I’ve ever come across yet he probably has never had any trouble finding a woman