Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW doesn't apply to Slavs

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I swear Slavs have next to nothing in common with Westoids. We are closer to the fucking Spics, Sands or Chinese.

You think noodles can tell the difference? Just pretend you're American and you're gucci.

6F4E1AD9 5B86 4970 9F26 B1191209EA2A
8B164208 A1A1 42A3 9C06 0DDD3F3259B8

Over, I'm 1/3 Slav,

The slavpill destroyed me, and I'm not even slav.

It doesn't matter because he's ethnic.
He needs to larp as a gang member and get tatoos and curse more. It doesn't matter that it's not true, foids fucking love that shit.

It kinda annoys me when people generalize white people, even in america where we don't come from individual countries but have slight cultural differences depending on where we are. White people are vastly different from one another, for example, i come from a place where a lot of the white people are redneck as fuck and ugly as shit and if i travel an hour or so i see the type of white people that attend home owners association meetings and chug soy. JBW only applies to certain types of white people in my opinion.

You're about to get divorced, loose your house,money and about to die within the next few months. Hope those synthol injections were worth it, Rich
WHATEVER IT TAKES

slavcels dont have it as bad as ethniccels though

It actually depends on one's appearance. Even eye and hair colors matter a lot in this case.
I feel like nowadays people imagine a tall dude with blue/green eyes when they hear "white people". So, if you meet those requirements, then JBW is for you. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

It actually depends on one's appearance. Even eye and hair colors matter a lot in this case.
This. If you LOOK white, you will be treated white. Compare this Syrian and Italian for example
22ed2dc6a0095b6688e942465e599e74
Southeurope12

Nobody would think the top one is white jfl :lul:
>green eyes
>pink skin

Looks white. It's like you want to pretend every European is a blonde Nord. Many British and Irish people have dark eyes and hair.

Bongman
Irish man

Looks more like a Mick than a limey.
Niggas invented the Norwood scale, we should invent the bri'ish scale, which measures how rotten your teeth are. Thoughts?

Niggas invented the Norwood scale, we should invent the bri'ish scale, which measures how rotten your teeth are. Thoughts?
Where would @-BrettyBoy- be on that scale?

You think noodles can tell the difference? Just pretend you're American and you're gucci.
before you do that you have to earn enoug money to afford it + get the vaccine and risk dying before even trying to have sex, get a cancerous pcr test and still have a 90% chance of failure

Slavs historically were mixed with Nordic vikings and mongols ( Tatars, Kazakh, Turks etc )
It is over for Slavs who are mixed with Mongols

Still hope Slavs who are mixed with Nordics

Just fake a accent to only sound like you’re speaking with big ass dentures theory