Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW delivers a monster dagger to the heart of blackcels and other ethnics.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Post on braincels, if this is a repost here mods delete

ed0g04pmtda21.png

jbw confirmered again

White men are worshiped everywhere, Asia, Africa, Middle East, any island, etc.

JBW JBWAT just be white and tall you mean.

J B W IS R E A L -- J B W IS R E A L

WHITECEL = LOCATIONCEL
WHITECEL = LOCATIONCEL

Just be white

JUST KILL ME

giphy.gif

Cherrypicking tbh

@Ritalincel

She's makeupmaxxing though. Take that off, she'll be a 5 or less. Body is ok tho

fuck SEA

just go to kenya, bro

WHITECEL = LOCATIONCEL
WHITECEL = LOCATIONCEL

View attachment 80804
You have serious problems if you think she is attracted to that because of the skin colour.

You have serious problems if you think she is attracted to that because of the skin colour.
I did not say that, don't put words into my mouth.
Being white caucasian and attracting ethinc foids isn't just about the color of the skin. It's much more complex.

I did not say that, don't put words into my mouth.
Being white caucasian and attracting ethinc foids isn't just about the color of the skin. It's much more complex.
No you are just saying retarded nonsense to cope better and to dash out at us white people.

A white torso with a functioning head is more than enough for a noodlewhore.

hJA0h5V.jpg

Look how happy she is.

I've never had a conversation flow like that in online dating. No girl ever wants to engage in convo like that with me. If I was white I wouldn't be here JFL at white "incels" JBW is law

It's not just skin color, it's more about high status, elitism and the halo of authority that comes from being white. Also white phenotype is considered more attractive throughout the world because of westernization of media and many other shit. A street-shitting 6' tall white bum has more SMV than any brown 5'2" ethnic CEO.

"White people are gods." -- @Tellem--T

It's not just skin color, it's more about high status, elitism and the halo of authority that comes from being white. Also white phenotype is considered more attractive throughout the world because of westernization of media and many other shit. A street-shitting 6' tall white bum has more SMV than any brown 5'2" ethnic CEO.

"White people are gods." -- @Tellem--T
Stupid, he probably is rich and stuff and she'd have gone for a black too of the same wealth and status. Jfl at you sorry copers who think she is captivated by his skin colour. Incredible levels of cope.

Why do we keep talking about the JBW Law? beating a dead horse now. Just makes whitecels feel like shit they can't afford a ticket out of the west.

Stupid, he probably is rich and stuff and she'd have gone for a black too of the same wealth and status. Jfl at you sorry copers who think she is captivated by his skin colour. Incredible levels of cope.

Can't you read? Where did I say it's just skin color?

she'd have gone for a black too of the same wealth and status.

Holy fucking NO. Noodlewhores (or any ethnic whore for that matter) won't even date a black football star. You are deluded.

Some white women have black fetish, but that's a completely different issue. I am talking about women all over the world in general.

Can't you read? Where did I say it's just skin color?

Holy fucking NO. Noodlewhores (or any ethnic whore for that matter) won't even date a black football star. You are deluded.

Some white women have black fetish, but that's a completely different issue. I am talking about women all over the world in general.
You say stupid shit like it has halo of authority and that white phenotype is considered more attractive.
DUDE, HE IS A FUCKING MUMMY IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED.
You know what is so attractive about him? Money, status and possibly a green card.