Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [JBW debunked?]White truecel DESTROYED by his ASIAN SUB LOOKSMATCH (MANLETS GTFIH)

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord

Im going to preface this by saying that, before this video, I was a staunch disbeliever in JBW. But this vid may have changed my mind. JBW should be changed to JBW+not a manlet.
Just watch it, midget truecel with EXTREME social circle game (friends with rich and famous aryan chad god) gets rejected hard by a noodlewhore who looks worse than him. This shit is ER fuel. The husband thing is either a blatant lie or BRUTAL juggernaut law in action.
Im sorry I can't offer great analysis.... Its just too much...

Can't watch that retard sorry.

He's a legit midget though. No amount of "social circle game" will get him out of that pit.

Damn, you've given me a great idea, whenever I need to make the push to suicide, I'm just gonna marathon hundreds of this chad cunts vlogs, to be reminded of the joyous life a subhuman like myself can never even taste.

even noodlewhore midgets want chad

Im going to preface this by saying that, before this video, I was a staunch disbeliever in JBW. But this vid may have changed my mind. JBW should be changed to JBW+not a manlet.
Being a white manlet is fine, but he's an actual dwarf.

Does this moron really expect us to bellieve he has a roomate?
He makes millions of dollars.

This is fake and scripted dont actually believe this fucker.

JFL
>this is why "Black pilled normies" shouldnt be here
*watches Logan paul without seeing it as suifuel then claims to disprove the racepill because if some retarded (probably staged) video showing an anomaly.

He is a literal midget you brainlet. Nothing will make him overcome that level of sub-humanism.

>linking a logan paul video

you ought to be ashamed of yourself son

JFL
>this is why "Black pilled normies" shouldnt be here
*watches Logan paul without seeing it as suifuel then claims to disprove the racepill because if some retarded (probably staged) video showing an anomaly.
I’m a virgin kek

Screen_Shot_2018_01_02_at_1.48.07_PM.0.png

-NW coverup game

-Bug eyes

-weird eyeborws

-pointy chin

-microstomia

-horseface

life fuel tbh. get BTFO milkfags.
Screen_Shot_2018_01_02_at_1.48.07_PM.0.png

-NW coverup game

-Bug eyes

-weird eyeborws

-pointy chin

-microstomia

-horseface

EXACTLY. i dont get why everyone says logan is chad, some even say he is GIGACHAD... logan is tall and aryan but thats about it. facially he is high tier normie on a good day.

jbw is real unless your a midget and/or sub 3

You should be banned for posting this trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back