Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW-copers on life support right now.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
soy on him tbh
sheboons want to date up like any other toilet and not dating a nig is an up

soy on him tbh
sheboons want to date up like any other toilet and not dating a nig is an up
Cope, it’s all about look. The real answer is that the mayo from the post is not good looking most likely.

@Twinblade thought ?

Why the hell would someone wants too fuck a monkey refusing sheboons is refusing zoophilia same race anything else is cope

JBW is just be chad

Over for 8milecels.

8 mile eminem GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Cope, it’s all about look. The real answer is that the mayo from the post is not good looking most likely.
JBW is just be chad

white ugly male .... living in a black neighborhood.... in a WHITE country

jfl

@Adolf Hitler this withoid like you

white ugly male .... living in a black neighborhood.... in a WHITE country

jfl

@Adolf Hitler this withoid like you
Well he still is around ethnics 24/7 and gets no pussy how would him living in the hood being one of the only white people be different from him being in a majority black or Hispanic country. Oh wait he could be a beta cuck for some gold digger in those countries and that is a fate worse than inceldom.

Well he still is around ethnics 24/7 and gets no pussy how would him living in the hood being one of the only white people be different from him being in a majority black or Hispanic country. Oh wait he could be a beta cuck for some gold digger in those countries and that is a fate worse than inceldom.
high octane cope. Those niggresses are under the first world mentality - that withoid would do fine in south america third world hell

Why the hell would someone wants too fuck a monkey refusing sheboons is refusing zoophilia same race anything else is cope
The cracker said they are attractive not some landwhale sheboon. If you think all black women are sheboons, you are a coping volcel faggot.

high octane cope.
What the fuck does this mean spic? We speak English here
Those niggresses are under the first world mentality
The hood is more like a 2nd world country than a 1st world country
- that withoid would do fine in south america third world hell
Maybe if you consider being a beta cuckold human ATM for a gold digger Latina “fine” than yeah

What the fuck does this mean spic? We speak English here

The hood is more like a 2nd world country than a 1st world country

Maybe if you consider being a beta cuckold human ATM for a gold digger Latina “fine” than yeah
jfl af thinking women think money here. They just want the status to post on ig that theyre with someone from a 1st world country

The cracker said they are attractive not some landwhale sheboon. If you think all black women are sheboons, you are a coping volcel faggot.
Rather a volcel than fucking a monkey

jfl af thinking women think money here.
Well they do they literally just want a greencard and money
They just want the status to post on ig that theyre with someone from a 1st world country
Foods only want to show off some tall handsome white guy not some sub 4 white guy like myself also I doubt most foids even have Instagram in those countries

Just the typical incoherence of non-arguments that I expect from racist crackers :feelsseriously:
White pussy anything else is animal and dont count as human aka ascension!

Everything else is cope

that no matter how funny I am or how much I talk to them, they'd never consider me
He hasn’t actually asked any of them out, also he has black girls who are interested enough to talk to him a lot it seems, and also who laugh at his jokes, this guy definitely has a chance

He hasn’t actually asked any of them out,
He probably has and even if he hasn’t directly if they were actually attracted to him just talking to them would be enough for them to show strong choosing signals especially sense black foids will make it very clear there attracted to you if they are.

show strong choosing signals
This is what I was thinking with what I said in the rest of my post. Not enough detail to fully determine, but I think he’d probably have a chance with at least one of these girls he talks a lot with and who laugh at his jokes.