Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW coming to Kazakhstan

Jbw is law of nature

JBW has taken over every corner of the globe. Central asia is finished :feelsrope:

Lots of Kazakhs on cam sites, probably the Russian cultural influence. They look the most Native American to me, but very hot. :ahegao:

Attachments

• virtualdream777_121016_1140_female_chaturbate_00_01_37_01.jpg
    virtualdream777_121016_1140_female_chaturbate_00_01_37_01.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 55
Lots of Kazakhs on cam sites, probably the Russian cultural influence. They look the most Native American to me, but very hot. :ahegao:
Looks like a tranny. Brutal jaw mog :dafuckfeels:

Looks like a tranny. Brutal jaw mog :dafuckfeels:
Yeah I see the Thai ladyboy resemblance. Her uglier co-cam friend also has a huge jaw. Don't know if that's common to the ethnicity.

Attachments

• virtualdream777's Cam Show @ Chaturbate 23092016 _00_06_48_01.jpg
    virtualdream777's Cam Show @ Chaturbate 23092016 _00_06_48_01.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 38
no JBW for subhumans

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1d8idx0/its_coming_to_kazakhstan/

@Made in Heaven because I know he has a photo collection of blue-eyed Kazakhs he wants to post here :feelsjuice:

Yeah, no Kazahs still suffer from rice failo, since they are still Hapas, and Hapas still look chinky. Even Quapas look chinky. Turk men still have rice features overall. Turks mog Asians and Indians, and maybe some darker Arabs, but that's it. They get mogged hard even by Slavs.

Over for Kazakhcels

Second Kazakh genocide soon

JBW has taken over every corner of the globe. Central asia is finished :feelsrope:
It's already "JBWed". The whole Central Asia is just a fusion of whites and asians

Yeah, no Kazahs still suffer from rice failo, since they are still Hapas, and Hapas still look chinky. Even Quapas look chinky. Turk men still have rice features overall. Turks mog Asians and Indians, and maybe some darker Arabs, but that's it. They get mogged hard even by Slavs.

hapa genes only favor the bitches
most cute hapas i have seen were all foids, you'll almost never see a cute male hapa