Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [JBW] Both white "incel" shooters were previously in relationships.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Like the mainstream media gives a flying fuck. They already have their new bad guy for their sensationalism: The incel.

"Truth is the first casualty of war" and also journalism.

Also elliot rodger who.may not have been in a relationship but he was certainly good looking and couldnt get pussy because he was retarded really.

Also elliot rodger who.may not have been in a relationship but he was certainly good looking and couldnt get pussy because he was retarded really.

He was a HAPA

It's coz they were ugly. Of those shooters look like Chad, no one would believe the news

It's coz they were ugly. Of those shooters look like Chad, no one would believe the news

they weren't chad but they weren't ugly. they wer both around a 5 in my book

Mogs me but he was a 4

Theres a difference between incel and truecel bro

Theres a difference between incel and truecel bro

This thread was somewhat of a joke if it wasn't obvious. I'm white myself and incel

How did it go so wrong for Sodini if he was at least able to get females to sleep with him? Was he really that autistic that he couldn't keep them for at least a weekend? He must have just lured them in with his looks and they fled him soon after. This guy had a child but he acted like he was the biggest KHHV around

Sodini seems to have a pretty good face, how tall was he

Sodini seems to have a pretty good face, how tall was he

5'10

slightly above average for his generation

he was 22 but looked 14, he had a huge lower lip and tiny upper lip and was thin and wimpy looking. he wouldn't attract foids

"December 24, 2008:

Moving into Christmas again. No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in 1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). No shit! Over eighteen years ago. And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life."

He was a dirty sex haver, not an incel. He couldn't get poon anymore, and went crazy.
He was also based:

"A man needs a woman for confidence. He gets a boost on the job, career, with other men, and everywhere else when he knows inside he has someone to spend the night with and who is also a friend. This type of life I see is a closed world with me specifically and totally excluded. Every other guy does this successfully to a degree. Flying solo for many years is a destroyer. "

"While driving I radio surfed to a talk show. The caller was a 30ish black man who was describing the despair in certain black communities. According to him, life is cheap there because you are going to die anyway when you get old. It is the quality of life that is important, he said. If you know the past 40 years were crappy, why live another 30 crappy years then die? His point was they engage in dangerous behavior which tends to shorten the lifespans, to die now and avoid the next 30 crappy years, using my example. "

"I was reading several posts on different forums and it seems many teenage girls have sex frequently. One 16 year old does it usually three times a day with her boyfriend. So, err, after a month of that, this little hoe has had more sex than ME in my LIFE, and I am 48. One more reason. Thanks for nada, bitches! Bye. "

"I have slept alone for over 20 years. Last time I slept all night with a girlfriend it was 1982. Proof I am a total malfunction. Girls and women don’t even give me a second look ANYWHERE. There is something BLATANTLY wrong with me that NO goddam person will tell me what it is."

If he only knew about the blackpill back then, might have not went crazy, but due to bluepilled faggots that kept him in a bluepilled circlejerk, there was no answers to his questions.

Interesting read you should all read it.. (edited for interesting parts)

Last edited:
George sidoni was incel for 19 years and not in relationship since 1986. What more do you want?

lepine was the last incel shooter who actually did what he set out to do.

ER failed big time