Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JbW back fires in SEA JFL

"White privilege"

so much for jbw

just go to sea bro0o0o0

I felt like they were hitting a little extra harder for some other reasons.... :blackpill::blackpill:

Why would anyone go to a shithole country like Thailand?

tfw ppl in europe are even lower T than ricecels and let rapefuges run around freely

tfw ppl in europe are even lower T than ricecels and let rapefuges run around freely
Whites are the only race on the planet that aren't violent savages. To their detriment of course.

This is also why JBW is bullshit

description of the video:

"After groping a woman in public he got his own shitty life in danger as a weak effeminate sexpat "

Not sure if whiteknight ricecels or honor defending at this point tbh

Is it really happening ? Have ricecels really reached their breaking point ?

Not sure if whiteknight ricecels or honor defending at this point tbh
What do you think? I’m going with white knight ricecels. Though maybe I’m wrong, maybe SEA isn’t as cucked as the west.

Whites are the only race on the planet that aren't violent savages. To their detriment of course.

This is also why JBW is bullshit
Hey boyo just wanna say JBW isn't really Just be White it's Just be Western. Eastern European men are just as fucked as Ethnics. Only thing that allows JBW to work is the heavenly depiction of western country.
What do you think? I’m going with white knight ricecels. Though maybe I’m wrong, maybe SEA isn’t as cucked as the west.
Compared to west it's gigaCucked. But they are not taking shit anymore.

Last edited:
Im a white guy and i cucked so many of you rice eaters when i was on holiday in Thailand

William Parkпреди 2 hours ago
You have a tiny dick, and cant get white women so you pay thousands of dollars to travel and more to get laid. When you come back home you get cucked by niggas everywhere. Keep coping bitch ass pedophile

Nigga what the fuck is this channel?Why's he calling everyone pink pedophiles?