Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBW back at it again, if youre white go meet your noodle princess

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★

youre volcel then

bonus ethnicpill

JBB: legit.
JBW: stupid cope.
JBC: you're living life on god mode, and shouldn't be on this site, ded srs.

youre volcel then

not really since actually moving to china is incredibly difficult, unless you qualify to be an english teacher or are some tech / business genius

mods will not consider this as racebait since they're ethnics or black

mods cannot tag this as racebait since it would look bad since it's in a jbw thread
tbh, the mods (who are mostly ethnic) can’t be biased here

What a surprise. This is the city I am planning to visit in my preparation phase of relocating to SEA.

why china ? it's a shithole and you can't stay there easily.

why not philippines or vietnam which have cheap long term visas?

cute mixed people aka Elliot Rodger. Jesus, the average Asian foid is ugly as fuck. They look nothing like the whores you see on Asian drama.

Wow, Chinese women seem to be really stuck up. Thats going to be there downfall. It seems like Chinese men need to get there shit together, too bad their government controls everything. I think most Chinese men are born to be workhorses for others. All of our merchandise and shit comes from there, we gotta have workers to make our shoes and shit.

I would fuck them, but not breed them. I don't want to create another Elliot Rodger just so he can suffer, mostly because my genetics are already shit. My Father's genetics gave me autism and there is a chance that I could of gotten scoliosis but fortunately I didn't but I can get similar back problems once I get older.

I would fuck them, but not breed them. I don't want to create another Elliot Rodger just so he can suffer, mostly because my genetics are already shit. My Father's genetics gave me autism and there is a chance that I could of gotten scoliosis but fortunately I didn't but I can get similar back problems once I get older.

Mixed in china is an upgrade from full chinese

Mixed in china is an upgrade from full chinese
I'm not talking about just medical disabilities I'm talking about facial appearances along with my skull & bone structure as both of them are pretty subhuman.

90% of Asian women look like crap and Asian genetics on males is a death sentence: micropenis, manletism, frameletism, flat flace, skynnyfat, zero masculinity, skin problems with acne, low verbal IQ autism...

I've several Asian and Hapa friends and it's over for 90% of them in the west.

@angrycurrycel @chudur-budur :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yup, just be curry theory is the only legit shit out there. I can't go outside because all the women in my beighborhood get naked and start chasing as soon as they see me. I wear a horse mask to hide my identity.