Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[JBW] Asian tranny says she only dates white guys

Why is the video unavailable?

White worship is ingrained in the heads of these insectoids. If you thought it was limited to women just lol. Asian men would kill for the chance to date a white girl (dunno why, they're generically attractive and boring imo). George Takei is supposedly the biggest champion of Asian social justice or some shit and who's his partner, a WHITE man.

So yeah. There's no solidarity even between Asian men. They'd kill one another for the ability to drink a white man's cum. It's sad

Thank god, because I was really getting worried that I won't be able to fuck a man in a skirt.

itsOver has probably demolished his boipucci already tbh

So basically all white men can get is men in drag. Everyone here knows that the gay community has a high hypergamy rate and therefore no fag could ever possibly be incel.

White worship is ingrained in the heads of these insectoids. If you thought it was limited to women just lol. Asian men would kill for the chance to date a white girl (dunno why, they're generically attractive and boring imo). George Takei is supposedly the biggest champion of Asian social justice or some shit and who's his partner, a WHITE man.

So yeah. There's no solidarity even between Asian men. They'd kill one another for the ability to drink a white man's cum. It's sad
Insectoids lmao.

i am desperate enough that i would probably still smash that

this thing looks better than 80% of the females. I am having some evil thoughts at this point man.

this thing looks better than 80% of the females. I am having some evil thoughts at this point man.
you aint lying
307.png

trannys:
open console
change difficulty from nightmare to passive

trannys:
open console
change difficulty from nightmare to passivetutorial
FTFY, and ofc trannies are going to hell. What did you expect? That god actually gives mercy to those demon spawn!? HELL NO. THEY'RE HEADING RIGHT BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THAT'S THE @ProudIncelistani GUARANTEE!

FTFY, and ofc trannies are going to hell. What did you expect? That god actually gives mercy to those demon spawn!? HELL NO. THEY'RE HEADING RIGHT BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THAT'S THE @ProudIncelistani GUARANTEE!

Your posts always give me a good laugh, thank you.

trannys:
open console
change difficulty from nightmare to passive

Only if you are hot and pass. You can't tell me ugly hons actually live life on easy mode. Its only easy mode if they pass as female. Nonpassing trannies live life on hell mode.

Thats the thing with asians...if this thing was still a man..shed be a ricecel.

Now her SMV skyrocketed because she can pass as a legit tranny. FUCKING LOL KEK

Only if you are hot and pass. You can't tell me ugly hons actually live life on easy mode. Its only easy mode if they pass as female. Nonpassing trannies live life on hell mode.
Maybe true, but that's what they get for mutilating their own body. zero sympathy.

Inshallah may they burn and be beheaded for eternity in Jahannam.

Losing faith in my race everyday. Only a Cho 2.0 will restore that

Thank god, because I was really getting worried that I won't be able to fuck a man in a skirt.
Better than nothing.
latest

You can have "her" OP

I will never be cuck enough to fuck a trap but damn i would smash that (no homo btw)

I will never be cuck enough to fuck a trap but damn i would smash that (no homo btw)
He's actually prettier than most Asian females.

I wouldn't fuck a tranny even if he was begging for it.

Yeah I first saw him from another post where he wasnt outed as a tranny and I was completely duped. Goddamn gotta be careful with noodlefoids.

But he still a man after all, that thing is hella hot i would smash that trap ass but i must remind far away from degeneracy

But he still a man after all, that thing is hella hot i would smash that trap ass but i must remind far away from degeneracy
He probably received a lot of abuse from Asian females telling him they only date white guys so he switched sides, it's kinda sad tbh.

He probably received a lot of abuse from Asian females telling him they only date white guys so he switched sides, it's kinda sad tbh.
Just like what is happening to /r9k/, that board is hopeless

liked and subscribed

Whites are the most likely to tolerate any tranny shit.

Those who said they would fuck him, you make me sick

i am desperate enough that i would probably still smash that
same bro
its sad we are forced to suffer like this because we are genetically inferior

How do I give you and others a like?

Now days you can't tell if it's a man of woman, this world is tucked and will only get worse.

Ricecels love whites more than whites love themselves. Hetro Asian femoids prefer white men and the dykes prefer white women, hetro ricecels prefer white women and the homos white men. Honestly ricecels have no one to blame but themselves.