Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW and JBB are mostly cope

• Thread starter over_department
  • Start date
over_department

over_department

The Duce’s top guy
★★
Yea, there are SOME blackwashed white foids and whitewashed Asian foids, but most of the time their attraction is based purely off looks.

If you are a sub-5 or failed normie no foid is going to want you no matter what color skin you have.

They want chads and tyrones. There is no magical attraction that comes from your skin color

idk man in canada i see both JBW and JBB in action. i see asian foids with white men very frequently (granted they are not subhuman tier)

and don't even get me started on the coal burners. when i was in university, i wanted to kill myself because all the white gigastacies were whoring around for niggers. but again, they weren't subhuman tier.

so i don't agree with "blackcels are fakecels" or "whitecels are fakecels" just to be clear.

Cope. JBW is very much still POTENT nowadays, especially amongst coomfuel-noodlewhores.
Girl Smile GIF

idk man in canada i see both JBW and JBB in action. i see asian foids with white men very frequently (granted they are not subhuman tier)

and don't even get me started on the coal burners. when i was in university, i wanted to kill myself because all the gigastacies were whoring around for niggers. but again, they weren't subhuman tier.

so i don't agree with "blackcels are fakecels" or "whitecels are fakecels" just to be clear.
Yes, agreed. It’s still over for non-nt or sub-5s no matter the race

Benefitting from a racial fetish requires you to possess the traits your race is fetishized for. No Nordic looks = no JBW; no BBC = no JBB

and don't even get me started on the coal burners. when i was in university, i wanted to kill myself because all the white gigastacies were whoring around for niggers. but again, they weren't subhuman tier.

Show me one non tyrone black man with a girlfriend

Benefitting from a racial fetish requires you to possess the traits your race is fetishized for. No Nordic looks = no JBW; no BBC = no JBB

I think JBW is mostly ethnic cope but I can't really say I agree with JBB either

JBB is very real. It's prevalent everywhere you go, the jews push the BMWF trope and the other combinations.

JBB is very real. It's prevalent everywhere you go, the jews push the BMWF trope and the other combinations.
Still developing though, the Jews haven’t got to every country just yet

Lux was about to argue in favor of JBB (like before) but got reminded by the self that mods dont allow it and give supreme warnings for it, only jbw is allowed.

So lux will lie and simply say that JBW rules all everywhere at any time

i don't understand how they do not equate to lookism denial. People just reply 'looks includes race' but don't address the fact you can be ugly enough for it not to work.
JBW even more retarded. 4/10 ugly whites 90% of the time are incel so the theory is meaningless. It's a cope that helps ethnics inflate their incels.is ego. That's it.
That's above and beyond a statistically significant increase, but they don't care about rationality. The idea is if you cope, you can't tell if you're right or wrong, you just think you are right, even if the theory you use is retarded. I see this all over the forum every day with no end.

Race matters yes, average rice is incel. Doesn't prove 'Just be white' it just means it matters, which is not the theory. If an IT member said 'being ugly matters, but is not preventatory', they would be wrong, and we'd call them out. So why is it OK for JBW to not follow the same logic yet still be something people believe?

what i hate most is being in the minority opinion, so having people hate you for saying it, when that is exactly what lookism deniers do to :blackpill:. As soon as it's a discussion in which we can join the biased side if we are that race, majority of user are biased. Which proves we are no more rational, and thinking it is similarly, another feel good cope. Users consistently hate me for calling out their copes. That is also what bluepillers do to blackpillers. They get mad at the reality because they don't like it.

Last edited:
i don't understand how they do not equate to lookism denial. People just reply 'looks includes race' but don't address the fact you can be ugly enough for it not to work.
JBW even more retarded. 4/10 ugly whites 90% of the time are incel so the theory is meaningless. It's a cope that helps ethnics inflate their incels.is ego. That's it.
That's above and beyond a statistically significant increase, but they don't care about rationality. The idea is if you cope, you can't tell if you're right or wrong, you just think you are right, even if the theory you use is retarded. I see this all over the forum every day with no end.

Race matters yes, average rice is incel. Doesn't prove 'Just be white' it just means it matters, which is not the theory. If an IT member said 'being ugly matters, but is not preventatory', they would be wrong, and we'd call them out. So why is it OK for JBW to not follow the same logic yet still be something people believe?

what i hate most is being in the minority opinion, so having people hate you for saying it, when that is exactly what lookism deniers do to :blackpill:. As soon as it's a discussion in which we can join the biased side if we are that race, majority of user are biased. Which proves we are no more rational, and thinking it is similarly, another feel good cope. Users consistently hate me for calling out their copes. That is also what bluepillers do to blackpillers. They get mad at the reality because they don't like it.

it also doesn't help that WW below 4 are usually fat as fuck and/or hulk maxxers

full

Lux was about to argue in favor of JBB (like before) but got reminded by the self that mods dont allow it and give supreme warnings for it, only jbw is allowed.

So lux will lie and simply say that JBW rules all everywhere at any time
:feelskek:

JBB is law because blacks are low inhib and high in dark triad which are both attractive to women. 75 iq criminal nigger slays pussy like never seen before. Women even send love letters to BBC criminals in prisons

Attachments

• nigger bf.mp4
    1.1 MB
You're correct to a certain extent

True. As always looks are king. You're an ugly sub5 = no benefits for race color. Simple as. I wonder why deathnics have such smooth brains and are not able to comprehend this. Majority of this forum is white.