Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBT is Law

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★

All they care about is leg bone.

Height is law

@Mentally lost cel thoughts?

i STILL hate dogs just as MUCH as him but STILL..

Good morning, I hate height > face deniers

Face > height.

False. Unless you have monstrous level of ugliness.
I constantly see hot chicks with literal ogres who are tall
Have a good face and be taller than a foid.

Thats it.

Have a good face and be taller than a foid.

Thats it.
>be taller than a foid
Manlets and dwarves do exist. Also, if you have an average height and even date a sub 5 feet woman, a foid will always dump you for a tallfag cuz "she feels more protected teehee"

>be taller than a foid
Manlets and dwarves do exist. Also, if you have an average height and even date a sub 5 feet woman, a foid will always dump you for a tallfag cuz "she feels more protected teehee"
How many manlets you know with Chad face and not fucking? Literally none

>be taller than a foid
I was dumped because of my face. I am 5'7'' and here in Morocco there are men shorter than me married.

I was dumped because of my face. I am 5'7'' and here in Morocco there are men shorter than me married.
Brutal. Maybe they were just rich, or were super extravert socialmaxxing "funny guys".

I personally don't see any handsome men around me at all, like Hollywood handsome. So everyone, short and tall, are kinda equal in terms of the face, and JBT works.

I personally don't see any handsome men around me at all, like Hollywood handsome. So everyone, short and tall, are kinda equal in terms of the face, and JBT works.
Brutal firstworldcountrycel

Imagine being a short and coping with having confidence, but then you get turned into a meme for being short and cocky. Giga cope to continue being bluepill/redpill as a short man. :lul::lul:
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Hopefully when you rope gravity will lengthen your spine

What are your thoughts tho?
Well, it's not as straightforward than just saying height > face or face > height, there are other factors that have to be taken under account.

i hate them more than they hate me