Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBT is law

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Reminder that if you are tall enough it doesn't even matter if you are a crossdressing faggot you will still be able to get qt 3.14 gf
mfcjar9daoo71.jpg

JFL this guy has a gf and I don't, what is the point?

Last edited:
bad pic and bad take, Chico. :smonk:

over

Both of these people have severe daddy issues and will rope by age 30

which one is the guy again?

Its true, as long as he is not hideous. Few days ago there was this guy at the same place as me, he was like 195cm tall, every foid wanted to talk to him and smiled and melted in his presence. And he wasnt even that good looking, normie tier

It’s how I feel towards tall foids.

I would pick a tall Becky over a short Stacy. Height is life

Mental illness. :feelskek:

Tfw no mentally ill goth gf who'll make your dick black with her lipstick

No height for face

I think the key is being andogynous enough to crossdress while also not being too short. That alone would make one attractive to zoomer girls and the crossdressing aspect adds some novelty. Whereas the freak trannies will remain incels because they still look like ugly men no matter what they do.

Reminder that if you are tall enough it doesn't even matter if you are a crossdressing faggot you will still be able to get qt 3.14 gf
mfcjar9daoo71.jpg

JFL this guy has a gf and I don't, what is the point?
They are lesbians lol

I think the key is being andogynous enough to crossdress while also not being too short. That alone would make one attractive to zoomer girls and the crossdressing aspect adds some novelty. Whereas the freak trannies will remain incels because they still look like ugly men no matter what they do.
Look at that niggas face. He is not "androgynous". Literally just a tall, nerdy looking guy with makeup on and a wig.

Life would be bliss at 6'2. Even if you look like a Goblin.

Look at that niggas face. He is not "androgynous". Literally just a tall, nerdy looking guy with makeup on and a wig.
He has a pretty soft face there are many germanic women who look more masculine than him. But in this case it's probably his height that the goth foid likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back