Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JBs having meltdowns during sweet 16... attention, sex, and free cars isn’t enough

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
This is from mtv sweet 16 show from mid 2000s

life on easy mode. Beware: rage inducing

View: https://youtu.be/tLT4_HafcbU

#3 jb cried over a flower vase and demands $3k from parents over this
#2: some black landwhale gives a party invitation to every chad, but not to a manlet (who she pretends not to know) and she fights with her best friend .
#1 jb cried cuz her mom gave her $40k car too early.

Last edited:
on my 16th birthday I drank 2 cans of hard cider in a creek with my hapacel friend. that was it. pretty nice tbh, one of my fondest memories

Use a belt in Minecraft with the new mod for pvp

This is literally life not even on easy mode, literally on tutorial mode with cheats.

I don't watch the Jew tube that often, but I watched a couple episodes of this TV show on the Internet last summer because I wanted to see what it was like. Looked over-dramatic and funny to me.

To start off, most, if not all the little whores on this TV show have loaded as fuck parents. They're spoiled, they get everything they want, and they're probably all on trust funds, so they have nothing to worry about for the rest of their little whore lives.

And then, they act like assholes to pretty much everyone around them. I'm not sure if it's staged for the show, but from my personal experience of growing up around rich, spoiled whores (and in fact, the parties are not too far off from what I see on their Instagrams), I wouldn't necessarily doubt that the behavior they displayed in the show is actually how they act in real life. A vast majority of rich whores are either downright mean, or are mean on the inside and play it off by virtue signalling.

My 16th birthday was just about four years ago. I literally don't even remember what the hell I did on my 16th birthday, even though it was practically recent. Shit, I don't even remember what I got, either. I sure as hell didn't get a car. I think I just got a cake and some money and sat inside and played TF2 for the night. These bitches are lucky as fuck.

Fuck me... My 16th birthday consisted of riding around on motorbikes on some wasteland with some bros. Shooting some pellet guns. Going to chippy and then necking a couple cans of bitter at a friends house and playing Halo on Xbox live.

I don't even remember my 16th birthday. literally nothing happened. our lives are so different from the norm, words can't even express it

And they say that we are the entitled ones. What about these cunts who think they are entitled to everything in this world.

When i was 16 i was playing Skyrim all day. Still cant drive JFL

Nigga i spent my 16th birthday eating noodles at the police station

This is what foids turn into when daddy not around or is a weak man, I could not watch all of it, her pathetic display of childish nonsense was too much to bare.

my 16th birthday was spent inside staring at my computer

my 16th birthday involved being grounded for getting a c

I remember that show

When tutorial island is just too hard.

I didn't do or get shit for my 16th birthday

I HATE W*MEN

All I didn’t for my 16th birthday was rot in my room

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4