Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JB's are overrated

D

Despicablecel

Mythic
★★
They have chubby cheeks and talk like retards muh like like like muh so cute muh emojis every text. I want a virgin foid around 18 who is mature and high iq but still has remnants of youth physically.

You’re coping. There are no virgin 18 year old foids

@decembrist_kirillov compared to other foids ofc

Niggas can't handle their precious "HQNP" JB's being insulted. What happened to all women being iredeemable to y'all? :feelsUgh:

They have chubby cheeks and talk like retards muh like like like muh so cute muh emojis every text. I want a virgin foid around 18 who is mature and high iq but still has remnants of youth physically.
With regards to all the members,women exactly like you want exist,in very low numbers,but exist.Unfortunately,you don't have acces to them because Just be first,Just be good looking and having a good personality (ironically)still apply and it's almost Impossible to find one.Your best bet to find one is in a library,in strict religious communities,in your neighbourhood If she doesn't live the house too often (for this to work usually it's better to have friends).Good luck finding your unicorn.

Slightly dumb virgin vs higher IQ non-virgin
Who would you choose?

Same . I would be called a pedo anyway for dating a 15-17 yo as a 21 even if it’s legal in my country ( because I’m not chad )

:blackpill:

I think they're more physically attractive but I agree their personalities are usually shitty and annoying as hell. The older I get, the more I appreciate maturity, but I'm still not attracted to a lot of women my age (27) physically. They're usually really fat/wrinkly and look 10 years older. I look 6 years younger so it'd be doubly weird.

Foids don’t mature much past that. Their infantile behaviour just reveals itself in other ways