Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBs and the scissors strategy

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
The scissors strategy was developed by Lenin and is basically having two parties which apparently oppose one another, but in fact agree on what really matters to the mastermind behind it.

To a modern western woman or leftist cuck, if you talk about JBs as an adult male, you're a pedo creep preying upon those little innocent angels who'll be traumatized forever because doctor Schlomo Golberg said they could only fuck young Chads and thugs/bullies.

To a modern cuckservative, if you talk about JBs as an adult male, you must be some kind of leftist degenerate pedophile who just wants to fuck some kids, and they'll talk about how they want their daughter to study instead of having sex (which is gigacope because we all know they WILL have sex; but with the aforementioned young Chads and thugs, not with an older suitor for marriage).

Both of these positions are in accordance to the status quo which has been heavily influenced by feminism and the idea that women should be sexually and financially free.

If you just move away from that omnipresent idea that women should study, work and be sexually free, you reach a third position: women should NOT have those freedoms; they should instead be married as soon as they're fertile to a good stable man chosen by her father (which will generally be considerably older than her).

Education, for the majority of women, isn’t even needed. Nobody ever said “I’m not marrying this 10/10 because she can’t read”. Women should be educated on how to care for a household, cook, basic math and basic language skills.

If she’s not married by the age of 18, she can work in a Government ran brothel.

Education, for the majority of women, isn’t even needed. Nobody ever said “I’m not marrying this 10/10 because she can’t read”. Women should be educated on how to care for a household, cook, basic math and basic language skills.

If she’s not married by the age of 18, she can work in a Government ran brothel.
Women being educated and working is the single thing that messes the sexual market and destroys families the most. That's why the elites are so keen on this.

Roosh's video questioning why were women being educated was censored on Youtube.

Last edited:
Normies are just pawns, they are manipulated by controlled oppositions.

Spot on. At the end of the day, both parties support each other.

I only ended up here because of reading JB threads but this is an under-appreciated thread imo. The two parties agree on way too many things.

Def. worthy of the legendary brain surfer wojak.

55833127_316674359020213_779918727161708043_n.jpg

I only ended up here because of reading JB threads but this is an under-appreciated thread imo. The two parties agree on way too many things.

glorious necropost

Everyone in this thread must rope

I didn't even remember this thread, it was a moment of it was made in a good mental moment tbh. Thanks!

high iq thread ngl