Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBN (just be nigger) in action

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730qN3Ps_zg

over on omeagle foids made fun of me, called me ugly, I also got called a nigger by some random stormfronters because of my subhuman nigger nose and lips. But this african american nigger who is a 3/10 gets a 6/10 becky. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I feel so bad for blackcels. They get so much hate literally everywhere they go

Nah fuck all that in the usa they are literally worshipped. In SF in Cali they're given money for "repairments for racism"

it's cuz he's incredibly famous rn and is extremely low inhib and very funny (to gen z)

Nah fuck all that in the usa they are literally worshipped. In SF in Cali they're given money for "repairments for racism"
Maybe sheboons but nobody’s cares about men

it's cuz he's incredibly famous rn and is extremely low inhib and very funny (to gen z)
blacks are the most NT race. No other race had ad many Normies by percentage as blacks.

I dont hate black incels, but I hate niggers, I also hate white normies, but I dont hate white incels, hate curry normies but not incels tbh
this they got black privlegge
she doesnt even know him, he's a 4/10 and got a becky JFL I should darken my skin and get braids or something and get a bbc implant

Maybe sheboons but nobody’s cares about men
Nah black guys are given pleas and let back on the streets, and they have a natural advantage at not getting caught since their dark skin makes them less visible to cctv with a hoodie and covid mask

Nah black guys are given pleas and let back on the streets, and they have a natural advantage at not getting caught since their dark skin makes them less visible to cctv with a hoodie and covid mask
5.8% of California residents are black but about 28% of California inmates are black

I look exactly like this nigger but why do the cumskin foid like him but not me,they hate me for the only fact that I'm a curry:feelsree:

The rating seems too low, objectively speaking. He said he is 6'1 on one of his most infamous moments; I suspect he is shorter since his head doesn't near the top door hinge which should be around 6'1. He looks gymax as well in a youtube video where shows up shirtless. The last points on height and gymax's evidence could be found on a youtube short.

Last edited:
Nigger privilege is indeed real...

The rating seems too low, objectively speaking. He said he is 6'1 on one of his most infamous moments; I suspect he is shorter since his head doesn't near the top door hinge which should be around 6'1. He looks gymax as well in a youtube video where shows up shirtless. The last points on height and gymax's evidence could be found on a youtube short.

I'm 6'1" and White, but he has a 6/10 Becky?

JBB strikes again, NTpill strikes again

Funny how over half the posts on here about Blacks have to do with them actually having a girlfriend, usually a White girlfriend, JFL

only in some eastern european neighbourhoods. over here we give niggers a whole week to worship them

blacks are the most NT race. No other race had ad many Normies by percentage as blacks.
Where the fuck I go wrong? I'm literally
one of the only Non-NT blacks that exist. :fuk:

Last edited:
Nigger privilege is indeed real...

99AECF6F 1F21 48F8 8CE3 E7BAD4E7E359

tbf plus their culture is impresionable on zoomers, i dont care about your poo thug lyfe.

Where the fuck I go wrong? I'm literally
one of the only Non-NT blacks that exist. :fuk:
because like you and me, we tried to do what was good in scoiety,,, but the thuggers, and monkeys...well they TAINTED IT AND RUINED IT FOR ALL OF US.. ALL THE BLACKCELS DESERVE TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT AS THEY ARE NOT LIKE ZOOMERS AND MONKEYSD ALL HAIL THOSE WHO REJECT THE GANGSTER RETARDATION

because like you and me, we tried to do what was good in scoiety,,, but the thuggers, and monkeys...well they TAINTED IT AND RUINED IT FOR ALL OF US.. ALL THE BLACKCELS DESERVE TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT AS THEY ARE NOT LIKE ZOOMERS AND MONKEYSD ALL HAIL THOSE WHO REJECT THE GANGSTER RETARDATION
Based and High IQ. :bigbrain:

Us Blackcels deserve better