Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBF is absolutely law

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
I want to preface this by saying this is not only in reference to minors. This simply means a girls first BF will always be on her mind and honestly anything after that is just a poor imitation. Unfortunately, due to jewish psyops encouraging young girls to ruin their childhoods this mostly applies to <18 now.

Title. JBF is absolutely law and shows itself time and time again. Speak to any whore in person or online and, if they have had a boyfriend, odds are they are still obsessed with him. I volunteered at an adult behavioral therapy clinic and the amount of girls aged 17-30 that would discuss how badly they missed their first bf is absurd, ask then vaguely about how their past has been and they will always, if applicable, mention the first BF

Besides the obvious lookspill this is one of the most brutal pills for me. Some may see it as hopeful because there's technically still a chance but statistically that's just not gonna happen, never mind the fact that you're already unattractive

I agree
Yes

You can only get genuine love from a female if you JBF her

Besides the obvious lookspill this is one of the most brutal pills for me. Some may see it as hopeful because there's technically still a chance but statistically that's just not gonna happen, never mind the fact that you're already unattractive
and even if you do score a girl, you’ll never be as good as her first.

i will never be any foids first. it is over

just be female

If you're her first PLUS attractive enough. It never began for us.
Id argue even a ltn will ruin her mind. The first BF cements a standard. Foids will always want chad, obviously, but her standards for anyone who isnt chad will be her first

Id argue even a ltn will ruin her mind. The first BF cements a standard. Foids will always want chad, obviously, but her standards for anyone who isnt chad will be her first
It definitely can. What I was trying to say is for us. If any brocels have hope of running JBF they have to remember that our looks basically make it impossible.

It definitely can. What I was trying to say is for us. If any brocels have hope of running JBF they have to remember that our looks basically make it impossible.
oh yeah, we are turbo fucked and this is just another thing we will never be able to do

Absolute TRVTHNVKE.

I been saying this.

How can u be first when incels are the ugliest in teenage years. Simply impossible