Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW JBD THEORY (Just Be dog)

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Bandicam 2018 03 23 21 21 46 386 1

Dog has an amazing jaw line, forward growth, hunter eyes, etc.

Mogs me.

That foids actually pretty hot, i need to be reincarnated as a big black dog smh

Mogs me because dog

Dog penises are disgusting btw...says a lot about femoids nature if they would prefer being fucked by a dog than to ever even date an incel.

I've seen so many videos of dog fucking foids but I still cry inside when I see a new one. The number of foids fucking animals can be greater than foids fucking men ngl.

I guess a femoid calling you a dog is a good thing

Says a lot about foids tbh

JFL if you arent dogmaxxing in 2018

Should try some tinder catfishing with dog pics

JFL at commenting on this forum while an inferior species seeds its incompatible sperm into Stacy. Humanity is truly degenerate.

JFL at the number of foids fucking dogs literally being higher than the number of non-hooker foids taking an incels virginity.

I hope their pussies get knotted for ever by dog's dick

What the shit, at least post a video. Was ready to give my meat a good ol rub.

The Mog Dog vs the virgin sapien

Jesus Christ even DOGS have higher SMV than us!

Shitposting aside, wtf is wrong with whores? Why is this so common?

Just be incapable of impregnating a girl

Shitposting aside, wtf is wrong with whores? Why is this so common?

We have a guy who fucks horses here. It isn't a problem with women, it is just some humans have no problem having sex with animals. I am pretty damn sure it is not a coincidence that domesticated dogs have a penis that is just the right size for a human vagina

We have a guy who fucks horses here.
Whoa, I thought he only wanted to fuck horses, not that he went through with it.
This is some new frontiers shit righte here.

jesus christ im so pathetic that pic turned me on fuck:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:
since dogs are very athletic creatures imagine how fast he thrusted his dick into that femoid human pussy stupid bitch tbh i'd let a white Labrador retriever cuck me

jesus christ im so pathetic that pic turned me on fuck:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:
since dogs are very athletic creatures imagine how fast he thrusted his dick into that femoid human pussy stupid bitch tbh i'd let a white Labrador retriever cuck me
elab

rather not be on the front page of cucktears... i had to re-write my incel fan fiction because they would literally screenshot and record everything. im already on the radar of the souther poverty law center

Dogpill strikes again