Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBC (Just Be Curry) is law in the UK

curries have ton of SMV in UK just like blacks. probably because of the high % of curries in that country.
they're literally running a counter-colanization now

I hope she gets run over by a tanker truck one day. Fucking whore. Though it's probably just her trying to betabuxx, these Indian boomer businessmen in the West usually have a lot of money lying around. :feelsjuice:

The current PM is curry, what do you expect? Kek

Be curry or rot in the UK

UK isn't even white anymore

Just be beta buck is all I see here

That's enough incels.is for today

I think his status as an actor paid dividends here.

UK isn't even white anymore
Good, anglos are the number 1 goy army of the jews and the people that started globohomo. If the british empire didn't exist the world would be much different

Good, anglos are the number 1 goy army of the jews and the people that started globohomo. If the british empire didn't exist the world would be much different
The Anglos were victims of their own success. The world would be much worse if the French conquered 1/3 of the world. Their culture is much more cuckolded @Copexodius Maximus

The Anglos were victims of their own success. The world would be much worse if the French conquered 1/3 of the world. Their culture is much more cuckolded @Copexodius Maximus
Exactly. French culture is just a synonym for cuck culture.

I think his status as an actor paid dividends here.

no shit foids like celebs. If this was a random indian she wouldn't have cared

The anglos did oppress ethnics and enjoy life for more than 200 years that way, so they had a great run

true, but in the end marxism won in west

He is a tallfag, pretends to be a gangster and cornered her for a kiss. She would probably sleep with him for money.

The JBC-pill is a surprisingly hard to swallow. Seems like curries and Blacks trigger the bestiality in white foids.
highly doubt curries would trigger those instincts, given they are beta af.

I remember seeing a vid of some Frenchman who took his wife to Guadalupe and let the local black men bang her and get blowjobs, while he stood at a distance and fapped....lmfao cucks

Colony of Pakistan

I remember seeing a vid of some Frenchman who took his wife to Guadalupe and let the local black men bang her and get blowjobs, while he stood at a distance and fapped....lmfao cucks
:lul: :lul:
Just nuke that shithole cucked nation already.

True even President Nixon comment on this advantage ugly blacks have over ugly Curries with his kike Vizier Henry Kissengier.

View: https://youtu.be/CimHXD8evVk?t=66

Tbh, kikes aren’t too different in that way.

Facts.

They literally have 1.5 billion people and arranged marriage and can't find some butterface femoid from a poor village, despite most of them living in the West and being careermaxxed? Fucking bullshit.

They shouldn't be in this forum for they are volcels. Chinks same story, but at least they don't have arranged marriage.

For some reason ethnics only focus on white girls and then cry they are incels.

You currycels should move to the UK, I was the only white kid in college surrounded by curries.

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @Ricordanza
@PersonalityChad @WorthlessSlavicShit

What a mogger

curries have ton of SMV in UK just like blacks. probably because of the high % of curries in that country.
they're literally running a counter-colanization now
Life fuel

@Transcended Trucel @ilieknothing @Ricordanza
@PersonalityChad @WorthlessSlavicShit
Interesting video:feelswhere:. The top she's wearing makes me want to titfuck her tbh:ahegao::feelshaha::feelskek:.

Remember that those cucks unironically still have world-leading/superpower ambitions and still believe themselves to be rivals to Anglos, Chinese and so on:lul::lul::lul:.

fake and scripted

Am i having a stroke, I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt that you're all autistic aspies and can't tell it's scripted as a result

Last edited:
Gangstermaxx is legit

Just be yemeni is law

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back