Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [JBC Edition] my mum cucked my dad with a curry

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Well technically he was Sri Lankan but that’s basically the same thing, right? Anyway this was years back and to start off I will say my parents relationship was always a rocky one. There were many disputes, many fights, a lot of broken plates and glass etc. A completely loveless betabuxx marriage. So one night when I woke up for a piss I notice my mum discretely taking a call in the living room, I quietly move a little closer and listen in what she was talking about and who she was talking to.

I didn’t get to hear much because she cut the call off very soon after I got into position to hear, but in the end I managed to hear someone’s name. “Chathura”. A couple days later and mum leaves her phone out on the table and because she was a dumb bitch who didn’t know how to turn her phone off and let it automatically shut off, I grab the phone and quickly rummage through her messagings apps.

I find a text conversation with this Chathura and was horrified by reading through the convo. My mum was completely and utterly obsessed with him, dozens of text messages sent to him everyday, and from what I remember of this convo it turns out he pumped and dumped her, only making it worse.

She would unironically text things to him like she is a strong independent women who needs no man while the next day constantly asking him when he will accept her voice calls, she would constantly ask him about his Sri Lankan wife that he got arranged married to with seething jealously

Was he Sri Lankan Sinhalese or Tamil?

Was he Sri Lankan Sinhalese or Tamil?
I’m not sure. Some pics would help, I only vaguely remember seeing what he looked like on his facebook page

Sri Lankans are indistinguishable from Indians

Each and everyone one of our foid-mums are the exact same, they're all cunning as fuck.:feelshehe:

Last edited:
@BasedRiceBro @BreezyHills @spermretentionmax the JBC pill has been DESTROYING my sanity even before setting foot on these forums. It is OVER if you are not curry in this day and age

Going through my moms phone at 10 scarred me

Suicidefuel for you and your dad. Lifefuel for all the curries here, thank you for sharing your story

And I thought my parents had a shitty marriage. That's brutal

Brutal, you just missed out on being half curry

Ah man… it must have been difficult for you seeing that. This isn’t really a whitepill for me because it’s such a sad story and I imagine this hurt you and your dad.

Ah man… it must have been difficult for you seeing that.
It was a broken marriage from the start. I held no love for either of my parents, but this was basically one of my first blackpilling experiences. Yeah my mum was a bitch and I hated her too however I never expected her to have the guts to cheat on my dad when she was entirely dependent on him for money because she didn’t work. Plus the fact he lifted her out poverty in the philippines and brought her to cuckstralia which at least is a developed country in comparison.

Goes to show foids will always stab you in the back no matter what you have done for them
This isn’t really a whitepill
every thread I post is a Hiroshima Nagasaki Tsar bomba sized WHITEPILL, you just have to search for the hidden meaning behind it

@BasedRiceBro @BreezyHills @spermretentionmax the JBC pill has been DESTROYING my sanity even before setting foot on these forums. It is OVER if you are not curry in this day and age
Curries are fucking the noodlewhores here as well, can't escape the curry pill no matter where you go.

Well technically he was Sri Lankan but that’s basically the same thing, right? Anyway this was years back and to start off I will say my parents relationship was always a rocky one. There were many disputes, many fights, a lot of broken plates and glass etc. A completely loveless betabuxx marriage. So one night when I woke up for a piss I notice my mum discretely taking a call in the living room, I quietly move a little closer and listen in what she was talking about and who she was talking to.

I didn’t get to hear much because she cut the call off very soon after I got into position to hear, but in the end I managed to hear someone’s name. “Chathura”. A couple days later and mum leaves her phone out on the table and because she was a dumb bitch who didn’t know how to turn her phone off and let it automatically shut off, I grab the phone and quickly rummage through her messagings apps.

I find a text conversation with this Chathura and was horrified by reading through the convo. My mum was completely and utterly obsessed with him, dozens of text messages sent to him everyday, and from what I remember of this convo it turns out he pumped and dumped her, only making it worse.

She would unironically text things to him like she is a strong independent women who needs no man while the next day constantly asking him when he will accept her voice calls, she would constantly ask him about his Sri Lankan wife that he got arranged married to with seething jealously
So brutal... I look better then the average sri lankan but being bangladeshi curry is far more less appealing then sri lankan curry

was Sri Lankan but that’s basically the same thing, right?
For humans? Yes, same species. For elephants? No, two different species, both endangered.

Each and everyone one of our foid-mums are the exact same, they're all cunning as fuck.:feelshehe:
Except my mom was based and called women who wore revealing clothing whores.

She unfortunately cucked u as well
Kill her

@Copexodius Maximus thoughts on this brutality of an experience I went through ?

What race is your mother?

Curry can’t be incel

Just Be Curry is law

Did you tell your dad
no, he never actually found out. idk why I didnt tell him but i think if i did the ramifications would’ve been catastrophic. As in, a very violent argument and probably a divorce

Brutal. Just goes to show that foids are evil enough to where they'll cheat on their betabuxx with anyone.

My mom might have been a half jewish alcoholic but she was never a race mixer with shitskins.

We think our parents are so innocent as children and then you realize how fucked up they can be

My dad had a best friend for 20+ years, grew up and went to school together, traveled with each others families, etc… everyone said they were like “brothers”

Both ended up having getting married and having families except my dad fucked his best friends wife and cheated on my mom.

Now everyone is divorced and my dad is living with his ex best friends ex wife who gets shit faced everyday and doesn’t do shit

Growing up you didn’t question it but now I look at it and realize the fucked up shit our parents did

It was me but I pushed her away because I'm not into grannies.