Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBB

NTpill, friendhavers can’t be incel.

He most likely has other factors like wealth and height not being talked about; subhumans who ascend love doing things like this to prove their intellectual superiority and brainwash coping truecels into believing they'll always still have a chance when it's looks that contributed the most to them staying incel for so long before they ascended... :feelsclown:

Either that, or it's a LARPing foid. :feelsjuice:

I am willing to bet $500 that he got laid one time by a landwhale after jumping through all kinds of hoops like jestermaxxing, etc. Now here he is on reddit talking down to "virgin but not incel" men like he is some kind of Chad :feelshaha:

P-p-please go to therapy :soy: Work on your confidence :soy: Take a shower bro I can smell you through my computer screen:soy:

Won’t read. Reddit virgins is a joke, just a bunch of low-t incels in denial.

Ok, I read it.

Stupid sub 70 IQ nigger. There are many things wrong with this post. First, 20 is nothing. Lynch yourself you fat nigger. Second, looks do matter you disgusting chimp. Third, friends won’t do shit. Fourth, why not describe the whore who fucked you? Fifth, please make sure the noose is tight when you lynch yourself.

NTpill, friendhavers can’t be incel.
Brilliant point.

All a fat nigger has to do - is go to a historically black college, and he will mostly likely meet a fat niggress who will fuck him. Other groups don’t get that luxury.

He most likely has other factors like wealth and height not being talked about; subhumans who ascend love doing things like this to prove their intellectual superiority and brainwash coping truecels into believing they'll always still have a chance when it's looks that contributed the most to them staying incel for so long before they ascended... :feelsclown:

Either that, or it's a LARPing foid. :feelsjuice:
It does feel like a foid LARP, because why would a fat nigger throw all niggers under the bus with a blanket statement like the post opens with? Second, it is suspicious how the “guy” doesn’t describe the foid’s body who fucked him… And obviously, this post seems like it is a virtue signal from foids that feel bad for rejecting ethnic men, because they know they create incels. :feelsLSD: