Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBB works in France

Rope Gang

Rope Gang

Banned
-
C98EB7D5 B701 4325 8769 7C2E76E08296

Being serious here this happens with Arab/Muslim girls all the time in France from what I've heard.
Imagine invading a country to try to cuck its inhabitants and then end up getting cucked by a different group of invaders, the ABSOLUTE STATE of Arab men.
JBB is real (at least in France)

Being serious here this happens with Arab/Muslim girls all the time in France from what I've heard.
Imagine invading a country to try to cuck its inhabitants and then end up getting cucked by a different group of invaders, the ABSOLUTE STATE of Arab men.

There are hundreds of millions of Arab men outside of France. A few getting cucked - collateral damage - in pursuit of domination of white boy's land is worth the sacrifice.

Face it, the white gene pool cannot handle an ethnic onslaught.

JBB works everywhere in Europe.

race-mixing sluts need to be hanged first

I'm french and yes , french femoids are trash , but by "all blacks" they mean the rugby team no ?
who are not blacks

Here in the UK, especially where I live I see lots of BMWW relationships. It doesn't help that the (((media))) is pushing it so hard, nearly every single Christmas ad in the UK last year and a mixed relationship.
race-mixing sluts need to be hanged first
Absolutely.

Here in the UK, especially where I live I see lots of BMWW relationships. It doesn't help that the (((media))) is pushing it so hard, nearly every single Christmas ad in the UK last year and a mixed relationship.

Absolutely.

GOOD to see whitecels are finally getting cucked. That's what you get for cucking Asians and Curries.

I'm french and yes , french femoids are trash , but by "all blacks" they mean the rugby team no ?
who are not blacks
how are french girls trash, i always thought they were a slight improvement from Australian femoids

Cope. This is virtue signalling.

Absolutely.

Chad fucks all races.

I feel this is some fake virtue-signalling anyway.

They love all Tyrones, not blacks

it's not over

Fucking lol never thought of it like that. How much do the Arab/Muslim guys rage in France when black guys take all their girls? I hear a lot of people say they are to scared to go after arab/muslim girls cause they are scared their family will kill them. But I don't think black guys have the same fear, have you ever seen Arab guys attack a black guy for fucking one of their girls?