Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBB is nothing but kike propaganda

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
JBB is bullshit. Almost every blk man I see is with some 3/10 black female or with some obese person.

You only notice the ones with attractive women by their sides. For example, out of 20 black couples, 19 of them are with some 3/10 black lady or an obese person, and the 1 time you see a black man with some blue eyes blonde , slim woman you take notice and think that all black men are with some 8/10 Stacy; while ignoring the other 19 couples. That and the Jew media promotes race mixing.

Same thing with "attractive latinas." The reality is that Mexico is more obese than the USA , and 80% of Hispanic American women are overweight or obese, but some people still think that Mexican and Hispanic American women are hot on average. Its because they only notice the 5% who are hot, but ignore the other 95% who are obese, extremely short or just downright ugly. That, and again Jew propaganda.

I say that JBB is bullshit, but I am only referring to the USA. Most blacks here are either retarded, fat or have a criminal record-so f course women aren't after them. Not sure about the ones in Europe.

I say that JBB is bullshit, but I am only referring to the USA. Most blacks here are either retarded, fat or have a criminal record-so f course women aren't after them. Not sure about the ones in Europe.
Realistically black SMV would be highest in the USA, considering how the worship of them is a cornerstone of modern American culture.

That said, while JBB is exaggerated on this forum, I do think there's a shrivel of truth to it in that blacks can make up for looks a tiny bit with sexappeal/thug maxxing. A black guy who's NT and at least 4/10 and 5'9" is not incel

@BLACKED.COM Thoughts.

You already posted this same cope thread about 6 times.

Just be any race is a meme tbh and at most only applies in very specific circumstances.

Fun fact the most swiped man on tinder is black

The highest sex having men are black men

Black men rein supreme
"The highest sex having men are black men"

With who though? 3/10 black women and 500 lbs white women?

Realistically black SMV would be highest in the USA, considering how the worship of them is a cornerstone of modern American culture.

That said, while JBB is exaggerated on this forum, I do think there's a shrivel of truth to it in that blacks can make up for looks a tiny bit with sexappeal/thug maxxing. A black guy who's NT and at least 4/10 and 5'9" is not incel
"thug maxxing"

No female over the age of fucking 17 and IQ of over 85 actually wants to date ghetto or "thug" men. Every one with 2 braincells knows that actually dating low income who are prone to criminal behavior is bad idea in the long run.

The whole "foids like bad boys" applies to children in grade school.

"thug maxxing"

No female over the age of fucking 17 and IQ of over 85 actually wants to date ghetto or "thug" men. Every one with 2 braincells knows that actually dating low income who are prone to criminal behavior is bad idea in the long run.

The whole "foids like bad boys" applies to children in grade school.
Keep coping

"The highest sex having men are black men"

With who though? 3/10 black women and 500 lbs white women?
Nigga you can’t even get a 3/10 black women and 500lb white women

Nigga you can’t even get a 3/10 black women and 500lb white women
I'm not interested in obese women. I would rather be an incel. Whats the point if you can't get hard? You as may as well fuck a man.

Niggers on the other hand, would fuck anything with a vagina.

I'm not interested in obese women. I would rather be an incel. Whats the point if you can't get hard? You as may as well fuck a man.

Niggers on the other hand, would fuck anything with a vagina.
Ig

Then why is every ghetto black I see with a 3/10 black women, single or with some 500 lbs white woman?
Then why is every ghetto black men I see with an average white woman who isn’t a land whale but has a fat ass?

Then why is every ghetto black men I see with an average white woman who isn’t a land whale but has a fat ass?
Why do you lie?

Why do you lie?
I’m not though? Why would I trust your words over my own eyes? You’re just claiming something you cannot prove the « Muh black men only take 500lb white women nobody wants » is a white incel cope and you know it. On every single comment section in SM white men are the one crying that their women are leaving them for black men and will call black men monkeys etc… out of pure frustration. That’s the brutal truth they’re pumping and dumping your women while you write on your cuck chair that’s it’s all a kike lie. I challenge you to get out of your basement and walk in any major city, now look at the interracial couples there. And tell me it’s only land whales that fuck blacks

I’m not though? Why would I trust your words over my own eyes? You’re just claiming something you cannot prove the « Muh black men only take 500lb white women nobody wants » is a white incel cope and you know it. On every single comment section in SM white men are the one crying that their women are leaving them for black men and will call black men monkeys etc… out of pure frustration. That’s the brutal truth they’re pumping and dumping your women while your write on your cuck chair that’s it’s all a kike lie. I challenge you to get out of your basement and walk in any major city, now look at the interracial couples there. And tell me it’s only land whales that fuck blacks
Black men les preferred in online dating
https://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating

That doesn’t in any way disprove my claim, and either way these racial studies are biased and fake.
The 2 women with black boyfriends or husbands at my workplace are both obese Mexican women. Just saying.

@bcroger is right. JBB is mostly cope, just like JBW and JBA. The only practical law is JBC (Just Be Chad) or JBS (Just Be Statusmaxxed). All else is cope. All JBB believers are BBC worshippers. If Tyrone offered a JBB believer to clean his dick, they would do it

@bcroger is right. JBB is mostly cope, just like JBW and JBA. The only practical law is JBC (Just Be Chad) or JBS (Just Be Statusmaxxed). All else is cope. All JBB believers are BBC worshippers. If Tyrone offered a JBB believer to clean his dick, they would do it
In all fairness, JBW works in third world nations, such as India or most of Africa.

In all fairness, JBW works in third world nations, such as India or most of Africa.
Also don't forget far-east noodle nations like Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore

JBB only works if you have the BBC to go with it. And even then it's mostly casual shit they are looking for.

Exactly. I’m part black and all of the foids at my school are white. I haven’t gotten laid, obviously. Fucking jbb bullshit, most black men having sex are more often than not rapists

Exactly. I’m part black and all of the foids at my school are white. I haven’t gotten laid, obviously. Fucking jbb bullshit, most black men having sex are more often than not rapists
IMO. You should be 21+ year old to be considered incel.

Super copium overdose :feelsmega:
But yes, black men have sex because they have sex with anyone. Most low income black men in the ghetto would have sex with some 300 lbs white woman or a 2/10 black woman in a heart beat. Also every black man I see is with a clinically obese women.

Asian and white men are often times self identified incels because they would not have sex with obese women or some deformed dwarf.