Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media JBB in Japan

":soy::soy::soy:: But muh JBW!!!"

Can't be!:shock: This should be considered gigalifefuel for our blackcels.

Last edited:
I see blackcels are living the good life in gookpan. :feelsrope:

JBN (just be nigger)

JBN (just be nigger)
Nah, JBW is law; that particular noodlewhore is just a hip-hop music fan.:feelsmusic: All foids only want White men, but are able to tolerate ethnics, if they have something in common with them, like a friend.

Last edited:
Retard should be banned ASAP
Sub 8 theory or JBW are retarded on their own, but believing combination of both must mean you're beyond retarded :lul:

Sub 8 theory or JBW are retarded on their own, but believing combination of both must mean you're beyond retarded :lul:
Maybe he's a troll testing the mods or something?

i wish i was black

Is America just exceptionally bad for finding a partner?

ur so bad at ragebaiting lil timmmy
When you're pussy deprived and frustrated as me, and know:blackpill: what these foids really want deep down; it may as well fucking be that. We incels just want at least "one" foid to hold, fuck, and dominate.:ahegao:

Last edited:
Is America just exceptionally bad for finding a partner?
In the West in general. It's pretty much over for Western-countrycels.:feelsbadman: Trying to find a "partner" in these places in the near-future, will be a thing of the past.:feelsstudy:

Just don't be ricecel theory confirmed once again