Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBB in Japan

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

B-But Japanese are racist :feels::feels::soy:

BBC > dark skin.

Japanese are not racist. I am rice and I can tell you that rice are easily the least racist people on this planet. Also,fuck this Tyrone, not because he is black, but because he is chad tier in looks and I am a lookist incel

Japanese are not racist. I am rice and I can tell you that rice are easily the least racist people on this planet. Also,fuck this Tyrone, not because he is black, but because he is chad tier in looks and I am a lookist incel
@Colvin76 mogs him

if you had seen the thread i posted earlier today you would know that Tyrones have the same smv as Latina Stacies

JBB in Japan is real shit tho, you can play the 'rarity' card there and there are some women who are into black guys. And like said, japanese people are usually not as racist as chinese or koreans. In China I know for sure they hate black people and dark skin in general.

There are definitely racist Japanese people. This guy is no where near Chad in looks. He's in the process of norwooding. He sounds like he's being stereotyped and fetishized which is why he is successful in dating also the women he dates seem to hate Japanese men and will take anything that's not Japanese.

JBB in Japan is real shit tho, you can play the 'rarity' card there and there are some women who are into black guys.
It's real but only amongst Gaijin Hunters

It's real but only amongst Gaijin Hunters
you're probably right for the most part ngl but I also think that many foreign dudes there are kinda forced to go for these cuz language barrier. Very few people in Japan can speak english.

There are definitely racist Japanese people. This guy is no where near Chad in looks. He's in the process of norwooding. He sounds like he's being stereotyped and fetishized which is why he is successful in dating also the women he dates seem to hate Japanese men and will take anything that's not Japanese.

Lol look at these racist blacks picking up noodlewhores but when ricecels ascend in africa they accuse us of exploiting their women JFL

i wish i was black :feelsohgod:

Lol look at these racist blacks picking up noodlewhores but when ricecels ascend in africa they accuse us of exploiting their women JFL
failo of being small and effeminate so they think ricecels are undeserving of being with any women

That's the benefits of being a minority. With no competition of other niggers, he is a slayer to the small amount of asians that want BBC

failo of being small and effeminate so they think ricecels are undeserving of being with any women

To any black guy who challenges my masculinity as a ricecel, I will gladly make you my bitch. I am ugly, not a pushover. Also ironic, considering if you read my other thread earlier, you would know ricecels and black toilets are looksmatched.

i wish i was black :feelsohgod:
As a mixedcel who identifies as black trust me no, you don't you're just in love this idea of being an exotic fetish. If life revolved around being unique, trust me yours and my life would be much better.

In reality he probably matched with a bunch of ugly noodlewhores who couldn't get a white guy.

HUGE cope if you think he pulls in the same numbers as a mayocel.

@Master slaying in Japan, no wonder the twitter was was down for a week.

No rice man will ever be able to please the girl again after she’s had his bbc, best to kill her and throw her body in the trash

Also,fuck this Tyrone, not because he is black, but because he is chad tier in looks and I am a lookist incel

His face is average at best, and he says he's too short for black women (he's a manlet). How is he a chad?

You sure about that, nigga?

try again

Rate this 20 y/o JBB slaying sideways pussy in post-tinder era Japan. Yes, she is a 37 y/o cheating whore, but she still looks decent.

BBC is Noodlewhoremaxxing. based.

In reality he probably matched with a bunch of ugly noodlewhores who couldn't get a white guy.

HUGE cope if you think he pulls in the same numbers as a mayocel.
true, he just appeals to a specific subset. meanwhile aryan sex tourist appeals to large subsets of the population.
BBC is Noodlewhoremaxxing. based.
racemixing is never based

That's the benefits of being a minority. With no competition of other niggers, he is a slayer to the small amount of asians that want BBC
Cope

Tell that to rice and curry minorities in the West lmao. It only works if you're part of a superior race in terms of SMV.

Chinese, Japanese and South Koreans are only racist towards brown people, not blacks. They literally look up to blacks because of hip-hop culture.

Black m Jap f is amazing because how degrading it is. I also have a thing for size difference, and they get the biggest niggers they can.

Chinese, Japanese and South Koreans are only racist towards brown people, not blacks. They literally look up to blacks because of hip-hop culture.
It's so over, we are the lowest of the low.

Japan already has so many incels and these chads need to ruin it even more.
Japan should start jailing chads ngl

We are by far the most discriminated people, black folks live on tutorial mode now.
No wonder arabcels blow themselves up, since they have nothing to live for.

No wonder arabcels blow themselves up, since they have nothing to live for.
Even arabcels, berbercels and currycels from the west fell for Israeli memes and joined Daesh, but in reality it's because they can't get any pussy here so they joined Daesh in Syria to get some Yazidi pussy through rape.

Even arabcels, berbercels and currycels from the west fell for Israeli memes and joined Daesh, but in reality it's because they can't get any pussy here so they joined Daesh in Syria to get some Yazidi pussy through rape.
Tragic it'd have been better if they had gone ER instead.

If they did then people would hate Islamic people even more. But I get your point.
Time to rise up my shitskin brothers. We true ethnics. The big nose people need to rise up. I SERIOUSLY wish arabs. Jews .Persians Indians and Mediterranean berbers and Greeks/italiand And turks put aside our conflicts and create the true master race of humanity . Everyone else can drop dead. Too many cumskins , niggers and chinks in this world and they do more harm than good. When we were in charge things were far better. We kept the sun niggers in africa and snow niggers in far north africa. We fucked the Mongolians when they tried to take over and bitchslapped foids into slavery.

As a mixedcel who identifies as black
Wtf is this gay shit. Are you this dense that you think you can pick and choose what you identify. If you're mixed you're mixed or all the ethnicities that you are. Which in the end doesn't even matter at all. Race and JB trash is the biggest cope. No face No pussy end of. I don't think you chose to be a mixedcel so I don't see why you have to use it as some muh identity bs.