Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBB in China (ricecels don't enter)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Jbb

even niggers are able to nut into chink women even though the common thought is that chinks hate blacks. this is just brutal suifuel for ricecels

they smashed and dashed on them noodles

even niggers are able to nut into chink women even though the common thought is that chinks hate blacks. this is just brutal suifuel for ricecels
Blacks are slaying in "racist" areas like deep South US or Eastern Europe too. JFL at thinking that deters young girls from fucking them. Looks + height + bbc >>>> racism.

Blacks are slaying in "racist" areas like deep South US or Eastern Europe too. JFL at thinking that deters young girls from fucking them. Looks + height + bbc >>>> racism.
fucking true, looks and height transcends race

I don't care. Fuck niggers and chinks. White men should continue to colonize Azn women just to piss off their men. Peter Scully, Marcel Hesse, Joseph Merlino, and many other gookslayers are heroes. They bring pride to the white race.

JBB works anywhere on the planet tbh

Fuck race logic, not a single foid will touch me. Foids want chads and nothing less, regardless of what race they're from.

Whitey and Chang will not like this

good looking people are slaying?didn't expect that one kek

CCP has also been importing black labors from Africa because of the decline in birthrate. Someone has to work in the factory for an extremely low payment so the higher-ups can always get cash flow into their bank account.
I wonder how long it will take before the Chinese Y chromosome completely disappears from the human genetic pool.

why should BBC lower itself to disgusting noodlewhores when they can enjoy prime white pussy

CCP has also been importing black labors from Africa because of the decline in birthrate. Someone has to work in the factory for an extremely low payment so the higher-ups can always get cash flow into their bank account.
I wonder how long it will take before the Chinese Y chromosome completely disappears from the human genetic pool.
Ikr I have no idea how there's still 1 billion Chinese males. They must be reproducing asexually somehow.

BBCpill confirmed

Ricecels can't catch a break

Just Be Tyrone Bro

I don't care. Fuck niggers and chinks. White men should continue to colonize Azn women just to piss off their men. Peter Scully, Marcel Hesse, Joseph Merlino, and many other gookslayers are heroes. They bring pride to the white race.
fuck off stormfrontcel any race can fuck gooks using status petter scully is a cunt and i'd stomp his fucking head

Ricecels can't catch a break jfl

All this "Just Be" bullshit is the most retarded shit on this forum, seriously "Just Be " copers are low IQ tbh
Also,
just be curry

If ricecels were blackpilled you would see one go ER every other day

Nigs doing what nigs do, making single moms

ricecels are the most cucked race allowing this crap to happen so much. start fighting back, start being violent and start beheading racemixers and whores. bring back honor killing and they will stop being the cuckold of the world

From where is the quote in the OP? Source, please? Why are all the black-skinned children sons? Do they abort black-skinned girls but not boys? I want to read the whole text.

Just be TYRONE works anywhere on the planet tbh. Blackcels and average blacks stand NO CHANCE and cannot fit the stereotype its over.
Fixed it for you (the bold)

Last edited:
someone on reddit said it so its true

The negroid is probably a hybrid formed from the union of Tall dark skinned massive jawed caucasoids and a pygmy like group(who may have been taller than todays pygmies) during and after the period when the Sahara Desert was mostly Green

Imagine being black with a small dick though.

I'd park a van or two full of fertilizer somewhere

I don't buy this. I work in Guangzhou and everyone hates the blacks. I think if Michael B Jordan or Patrick Mahomes walked into a club in GZ they would definitely get laid, but no way are those tribal motherfuckers getting anything. I never seen any of them with a noodlewhore

"quality men like tall handsome"

It's almost as if blackpills are just all over the place. It's like incels aren't even the ones spreading them... it's almost as if the causality of the world is spreading blackpills. That means life on earth is misogynistic. The only way to cancel incels is to cancel the world.

CuckTears

You must destroy all life on earth so you can put an end to misogynistic thoughts.

wow that is very brutal
wow that is very brutal

Gigacope. Niggers are getting cucked by chinks in Africa.