Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBAB: Just be a brony

Monogamist

Monogamist

Nice Guy
-
phHZRGg.jpg

MLP is one big horsepill

fake news

cucktears psyop to turn us into cartoon pony worshipping faggots

Last edited:
People jerks off to lewd versions of this crap. They are called "cloppers". So, JBAB theory denied.

I don't believe it either, but thought it's funny enough to post.

I always noticed that women that are part of some niche furry/brony manchildren clique are incredibly ugly.
It's like their ovaries are telling them to tap into a market where women are scarce so they don't have to compete with their horror faces

The girls you're gonna get are chrischan and fat trannies

I always noticed that women that are part of some niche furry/brony manchildren clique are incredibly ugly.
It's like their ovaries are telling them to tap into a market where women are scarce so they don't have to compete with their horror faces
Interesting observation.

I'd be fine with dating ugly grills as long as they aren't used up or fat. But even competing with other bronies would be way too hard for me.

Sorta tried that actually. Some years ago I watched some episode with a chick online (she was in another country, we didn't physically watch them together of course), it didn't work out and after a while she disappeared. Of course I didn't do that because I was into the show.

Just be a clopper theory is legit.

DF60759E 3CCD 4A11 B576 54230C4A94F8

Photo on 12 03 08 at 907 AM 1024x682
this.

MLP is blackpilled as fuck.

Bronies are the perfect cuck/betabux material. I don't think I've ever seen a brony chad.

mlp is corporate manufactured garbage made to sell crappy toys to little girls