Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBA: snowbunnies are now inseminating themselves with rice sperm

Ricecel = fakecel
Just be a gay sperm donor theory

imagine wanting to be impregnated by the lowest tier of sea monkey sperm

The ricepill keeps hittin in the deuce deuce

Why does she want condemn her future child to a life of being a phlipino twink

Rices have the worst genetics

Justus washes his sheets nightly.

Everyone hates round eyed children!

Jfl at anyone who believed this

If things like D&D Orcs existed, women would fuck them too.

I'm not even kidding.
u9honiytqjh61.jpg

Cope. Curries and sandniggers have the worst genetics.
Why do sand niggers cuck asians then? lol Asians by far have the worst genes. Even light-skinned Indian males looke better than asian males.
Iranian hapa

Funny how they want their sperm, but none will even consider the idea of meeting, dating, or pursuing these said ethnicities/men IRL.

Makes you wonder ... "Ricepill" LOL. If these guys were sought after we'd see completely different results in the dating market. Don't fall for this bullshit/facade -- if women really lusted after or just in general wanted Asian men then all data we have at this point would be moot.

It actually sounds kinda cucked because -- if a woman wanted my sperm for some reason, but wasn't attracted -- I would find that very weird/abnormal. I almost feel like this is some closed-quarters, modern-workaround trend thingy where women can get the end result while skipping the initial process, AKA getting the sperm from some rando Asian for "reasons" but never feeling attraction to Asian men enough to bother having pursued or showing any romantic interest in said men anyways. This kinda makes you question things biologically, right?

If these Asian guys are so appealing then let's see these Asian slayers, pussywetters, cleaning up bars, Tinder, getting IOIs from snowbunnies everywhere + endless women/races of women. Meanwhile, back in reality, average Asian dude is just an invisible as the White one. LMAO

Last edited:
Reminder: women fuck dogs.
this is far less degenerate than being impregnated by inferior cum because dogs can't get you pregnant and it doesn't doom your child

IDGAF if foid wants dog cock, bothers me less than her taking Chad's cock

>muh dating apps full of single mamas

nigger i dont think i need to tell you most sands dont use these:lul:
View attachment 559305
That graph has nothing to do with sandniggers using dating apps or not fucking retard. It shows how much sandniggers are desired by foids which is lower than rice. Keep coping.

Industrialisation really did kill the institution of marriage

It shows how much sandniggers are desired by foids which is lower than rice.
That's clearly not the case when sand niggers perform WAY better than ricecels in the western dating/marriage market:feelshmm:

has nothing to do with sandniggers using dating apps or not
Also, you're wrong anyways in this regard. If there were more Arab women on dating apps, the preference for Arab men would increase.:feelsseriously: That's why white and latino are at the top, since this is likely an american stat

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back