Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBA is the Law of the Universe: RICECEL = FAKECEL!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Muh rice SMV is the lowest bro! -:soy::soy::soy:
Yet we have all these “ricecels” bragging:

We have @subzero /Fallenprime caught bragging.
screenshot-2022-09-26-232814-png.659583

We have @NoLooksNoLife bragging.
If you lost your khh cards to a teen whitoid years ago, clap ur hands :dab:

We have @Saint Cho bragging.
My height is decent, at 183 cm. I'm not a tallfag by any means but it's a passable height in most areas of the world.

My face is very good for an asian. I would say that I facially mog over 90% of asian men I've ever seen. I live in a mostly white populated area though, so by white standards I'm about average in terms of facial attractiveness.

My dick size is exactly 6 inches on the dot. Not really a huge cock, but not something I would get rejected for.

I've made a tinder account using my pictures and got likes & messages from average looking girls. Not landwhales, but average beckies you'd see walking around a college campus.

We have @NBAYoungBoy bragging.
It’s a lot easier than the USA

I went on a date last week, although the girl was uglier than her pictures

Location max is legit

And we have @HiddenUzer bragging,

I was looking at pictures of me when I was 13-15 and I looked good, I had killer jawline and facial definition if I never steroid maxed I probably could have gotten better looking but because I was retarded I thought steroid maxing would impress my oneitis and ruined myself. If I never steroid maxxed and just facial aesthetics maxxed I’d have a better chance of getting my oneitis

Last edited:
dont you have better to doooo matie

Muh all deathnics are trucels! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
This forum has fakecels of every race, except for abos maybe.
@sub human @bigantennaemay1

They get mogged by superior curries

Eczema ruins everything

@Incelius Savage

Ban all of the users mentioned here.
Especially @Saint Cho he sounds like a chadlite

brutal. its even easier now because of kpop too. my sister says that the most popular guy at her school is an asian guy.

it just proves best rices are incels

Yeah, surprise, surprise, JBW-copers are a bunch of retarded mongoloids. And I mean that even by mongoloid standards. :feelsseriously:

Yet, the coping, screeching retards will scream and cry about how they're surrounded by whites who are "muh fakecel" because white cannot be incel, but every deathnic under 7/10 is a trucel. You don't even need evidence like that posted in this thread to realize how absolutely ridiculous their beliefs, their red-pilled JBW cope, really are. It would be exceedingly generous to say they have an IQ at refrigeration level (and I mean in Celsius). I've seen potatoes produce more power than these retarded JBW-coper's so-called "brains," the very existence of which I call into question. No, seriously. I've seen potatoes light up bulbs that these mongs wouldn't be able to screw in. :feelsjuice:

dont you have better to doooo matie
Better than what? Pointing out how absolutely wrong and factually incorrect a widely held belief on this forum really is?

Pointing out the glaringly obvious flaws of JBW that so many retards on this forum still don't realize is absolutely not a waste of time.

I ignore these shitskins

Its actually JBK, not JBA

Muh all deathnics are trucels! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
This forum has fakecels of every race, except for abos maybe.
@sub human @bigantennaemay1
Was there ever middle eastern fakecel on this forum? Don't remember any.

Better than what? Pointing out how absolutely wrong and factually incorrect a widely held belief on this forum really is?

Pointing out the glaringly obvious flaws of JBW that so many retards on this forum still don't realize is absolutely not a waste of time.
Matie, i know that you want to change this forum for the better - but, no, you cannot push your agenda to everyones heads. There are too many of them! And even if you will actually push it, then you need to make sure that people are actually remembering it.. it is worthless

Let people slide, you cannot deal with all "retards" here by yourself, and it is a job that pays not even peanuts, it takes your time from you, and gives nothing back

So fuck them, they will not stop because you told them to

I am not a fakecel

Matie, i know that you want to change this forum for the better - but, no, you cannot push your agenda to everyones heads. There are too many of them! And even if you will actually push it, then you need to make sure that people are actually remembering it.. it is worthless

Let people slide, you cannot deal with all "retards" here by yourself, and it is a job that pays not even peanuts, it takes your time from you, and gives nothing back

So fuck them, they will not stop because you told them to
I know that. Why do think I put them all on Ignore?

It was OP who's still trying to change their minds, and you asked, so I was explaining why.

I know that. Why do think I put them all on Ignore?

It was OP who's still trying to change their minds, and you asked, so I was explaining why.
Dont be overly serious here, this isnt some scientific forum.. there is some niggas whom is just outright boring as fuck

You aint one of them, i know you

Dont be overly serious here, this isnt some scientific forum.. there is some niggas whom is just outright boring as fuck

You aint one of them, i know you
I know. I guess I just woke up in a foul mood today, is all.

I know. I guess I just woke up in a foul mood today, is all.
Not a big deal, everything is good, mate

Hows it going today? What are you doing? Im going back home from surgeon

Not a big deal, everything is good, mate

Hows it going today? What are you doing? Im going back home from surgeon
I did homework, and then went to class. Now, I'm sitting at home, drinking beer, and watching videos about helium CVs.

Just kpopmaxx bro

Rhaast/Tiredpoorcel
JFL you're right. I thought rhaast was black for some reason. I remember people saying he was from africa

I always found it funny how incel forums and incel spheres in general attract a lot of good looking people or at least above average. Its very obvious why, they come here then they downplay their attractiveness but at the same time try to feel better than the rest of people here.

It's pathetic really.

Ban all “ricecels”