Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBA in full effect

Wanna know how interested they are in him:

There's your answer.

Also LOL at her staring right into the camera.

This one's hilarious too:

Listen to the pain in her voice and smile.

This one's painful as fuck too:

The last one which is blatantly staged she smiles right at the camera too:

JFL at this - this is ricecel lifefuel?

Last edited:
Virtue signalling, they know they're on camera. Women are always like this when they're aware they're being filmed.

Mayocels coping, don't forget theres more asians than any other race on the planet. Asians have the most sex

Virtue signalling, they know they're on camera. Women are always like this when they're aware they're being filmed.

They're not even doing a good job. You can see how awkward and painful it is for them and how the life dies out of them when he asks for their numbers. One or two were enthusiastic because they were in groups with their friends and it's powerful social proof for women to get hit on in front of their friends. The solo ones were all gritting their teeth like "yeah suuurrree... uh... it's ..."

Anyone whose done cold approach will know this type of response is polite death.

Mayocels coping, don't forget theres more asians than any other race on the planet. Asians have the most sex
tenor.gif

Yeah, in asia with other insects, I mean asians. Gooks in white countries get mogged and cucked so badly they go ER.

Exactly. “im one of the good ones teehee”

Oh Jimmy, you poor clueless cuck

Also why the fuck does he even bother asking for their number? Sure he'll get it since the bitches are on camera but not one is going to fuck with him, and even if he's lucky enough to get a bite he's got to understand that pretty much none of these girls handed over their personal information in the interest of reciprocating. As if to say getting a girl to share her phone number with you is the end game of flirting, like " See guys? It's just that easy! " So fucking stupid. Ooh a girl gave up her fucking phone number after i backed her into a corner and forced it out of her, now i guess she's gotta talk to me. Digits aren't your SMV stupid faggot.

Last edited:
That's like saying "Just be a bug bro" because bugs reproduce the most

JFL if you believe any of those were genuine, none of those chicks spread their legs for "Jimmy" here they only do that for Chad.

Copemaxxing on incels when you see a asian man get action.

:feelskek::feelskek:

It reminds me this little cuck buy chocolates to every girl in his class lol

that was only because of arranged marriage. parents had to force their daughters to bang ricecels.

in a free market today. look at japan. 40% virgins in a japanese pooll.

that was only because of arranged marriage. parents had to force their daughters to bang ricecels.

in a free market today. look at japan. 40% virgins in a japanese pooll.

Japanese people make up less than 5% of all east asian countries.

Japanese people make up less than 5% of all east asian countries.

it's a pattern that's emerging across asia and in the west. korea has the lowest birth rate in the world.

Asian males are at 30% incel rate. that OTHER demograph includes middle eastern and brown men. all of whom have more sex than the ricecel.

w30yn96uzvv01.png

when you control for exclusively ricecels. the reality would be much worse. a lot worse than what's happening in japan

it's a pattern that's emerging across asia and in the west. korea has the lowest birth rate in the world.

Asian males are at 30% incel rate. that OTHER demograph includes middle eastern and brown men. all of whom have more sex than the ricecel.

w30yn96uzvv01.png

when you control for exclusively ricecels. the reality would be much worse. a lot worse than what's happening in japan

Birth rate does not = getting laid, it just means they aren't having kids.

By your logic white males are even having less sex than ethnics.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.br...on-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows/amp/

Sorry bro here is the blackpill

https://www.statista.com/statistics/245194/most-sexually-active-countries-worldwide/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.br...on-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows/amp/

https://www.statista.com/statistics/245194/most-sexually-active-countries-worldwide/

lol @ this autistic ricecel.

i used the birth rate argument against your birth rate argument. you said ricecels get laid cus the population size. So now you're telling me birth rate does not = getting laid?

i won't even address your self-contradiction. it's a mental illness from cope i'd imagine.

Now let's decipher the reality of ricecels not getting laid in this graph

w30yn96uzvv01.png

or why are Japanese males(good representitive of ricecels) are at 40% virgin rate?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html

That graph you quoted isn't the baby making rate, it's the sex rate.

eg. Curries reproduce like crazy when they do have partners, but they're still low SMV and can't compete with white guys in an open sexual market.

I don't know how you've been in the PSL community since the ER days yet you still haven't swallowed the racepill. You personally racepilled ER, to the point where he couldn't handle it and went on a mass murder, yet you yourself haven't swallowed it.

It's quite remarkable really.

That graph you quoted isn't the baby making rate, it's the sex rate.

eg. Curries reproduce like crazy when they do have partners, but they're still low SMV and can't compete with white guys in an open sexual market.

I don't know how you've been in the PSL community since the ER days yet you still haven't swallowed the racepill. You racepilled ER, to the point of him going on a mass murder, yet you yourself haven't swallowed it.

It's quite remarkable really.

autism actually helps with cope.

a lot of retards are generally happy too.

lol @ this autistic ricecel.

i used the birth rate argument against your birth rate argument. you said ricecels get laid cus the population size. So now you're telling me birth rate does not = getting laid?

i won't even address your self-contradiction. it's a mental illness from cope i'd imagine.

Now let's decipher the reality of ricecels not getting laid in this graph

w30yn96uzvv01.png

or why are Japanese males(good representitive of ricecels) are at 40% virgin rate?

https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html

Again japanese people =/= all asians. They make up less than 5% of all asian population.

Again japanese people =/= all asians. They make up less than 5% of all asian population.

that's cope.

japan is a good reflection of modern china and korea. similar groups of people. phenotypes etc.
you do not need the entire demographic to see the trend.

you can use the japanese incel rate and see it's consistent the world over for asian americans in the west here

w30yn96uzvv01.png

Reminder: OP was the one who made ER go ER.

Oh and

Tyger = MAJOR subhuman

I don't think this guy is the original Tyger.

I wish I could be as far into delusional cope as you OP

That’s legit legendary.
I don’t feel sorry for Rodgers one bit if that’s why he went er

He couldn’t take ricecels getting action. His mother and father did such a fucked job of making him hate the rice part of himself
He identified as a white guy and got pissed seeing white girls with other races of men. It's understandable.

It actually makes sense and could be why he killed his Asian roommates. That and they were rude to him and stayed up all night playing loud video games while the supreme gentleman was trying to sleep.

He identified as a white guy and got pissed seeing white girls with other races of men. It's understandable.

It actually makes sense and could be why he killed his Asian roommates. That and they were rude to him and stayed up all night playing loud video games while the supreme gentleman was trying to sleep.
No he actually killed them because he planned to kidnap stacies and bring them back to the apartment to torture them (So he wouldn't be disturbed with the stacies), which he didn't actually do (Something about too many people outside or some shit), he also planned to kill both his step mother and brother, but this didn't happen either because his father stayed home instead of leaving for a business trip like planned.

Last edited:
No he actually killed them because he planned to kidnap stacies and bring them back to the apartment, which he didn't actually do (Something about too many people outside or some shit), he also planned to kill both his mother and brother, but this didn't happen either because his father stayed home instead of leaving for a business trip like planned.
I've read his manifesto and listened to the audio of it as well probably way more than anybody else here. Him wanting the apartment to himself was only part of it.

I've read his manifesto and listened to the audio of it as well probably way more than anybody else here. Him wanting the apartment to himself was only part of it.
Yes now that I think, perhaps pictures like this could of helped give him the extra push to kill the ricecels.

Either way he mogs me so it's just suifuel. Good analysis though, I also noticed how 2 of them stared at the camera

More like JBA = Just be attractive in effect.
Can we all just admit that being genetically blessed with good looks is all you need to win with foids and stop these dumb race wars?

No he actually killed them because he planned to kidnap stacies and bring them back to the apartment to torture them (So he wouldn't be disturbed with the stacies), which he didn't actually do (Something about too many people outside or some shit), he also planned to kill both his mother and brother, but this didn't happen either because his father stayed home instead of leaving for a business trip like planned.

to clarify, he planned to kill his STEP MOTHER and brother. Not his actual mother.

ER's manifesto is required reading for every incel. You should know it like the back of your hand. It's essentially our bible.

No he actually killed them because he planned to kidnap stacies and bring them back to the apartment to torture them (So he wouldn't be disturbed with the stacies), which he didn't actually do (Something about too many people outside or some shit), he also planned to kill both his step mother and brother, but this didn't happen either because his father stayed home instead of leaving for a business trip like planned.

Imagine every man, specially white man, would have those kind of thoughts. This world would be ours in a few weeks.