Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope JBA: FDS roasties hate men but still side with ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Or maybe they just don't even see ricecels as men :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Jfl when these whores wouldn’t give an asian man the time of day but complain when it’s their own fault because you can’t call out foids.

a whole lot of virtue signalling. Also very few posters in that thread in general.

THEY HATE CHINKS AND ITS A FACT

Why do they think that their actions have no impact on reality and don't have nothing to do with the problem we are complaining about?

The same foid who says ''just have a good personality'' is the same who rejects tons of men with good personality (and still continue to give the same advice).

The same way those foids desexualize asian men and then COMPLAIN and don't want to aknowledge that their actions that created asian desexualizaiton.

Their description of reality is not coherent with their actions

a whole lot of virtue signalling. Also very few posters in that thread in general.

THEY HATE CHINKS AND ITS A FACT
I think these are mostly black landwhales obsessed with Kpop tbh :feelshaha:

I dont care what they say. Remember, it JUST SO HAPPENS that they've never dated an Asian guy (or any ethnic subhuman male for that matter).

Or know any of their foid friends who have.

Last edited:
I dont care what they say. Remember, it JUST SO HAPPENS that they've never dated an Asian guy (or any ethnic subhuman male for that matter).

This is a pretty realistic depiction, wonder how many matches the ricecel would get on tinder if I ran him.

>I don't even find him that ugly. He has a bad haircut and wears dorky glasses. That's it. Style that guy differently and he could absolutely be the "hot" character, too.

Maybe if he took off the glasses and got a better haircut he’d be swimming in pussy?

Or know any of their foid friends who have.
It’s just a preference, sweetie.

The main character is catfished by some ugly guy but she eventually falls in love with his “personality”.​

:feelshaha: lol I'm gonna give this a watch. If thats the asian guy from Silicon Valley he's kind of hilarious. His appearance on Joe Rogan was great.