Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel jb machine is broken

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i put a quarter into the jb machine but nothing came out and now i'm down a quarter. shaking and slamming it did not seem to help. i also tried calling the company multiple times but they did not answer me

help me what do i do to resolve the situation? jfl at these niggers

Confused1

Jailbait machine?

Some sort of loli dispenser?

smash the glass

Try meowing at it!

Where can I buy a JB machine? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Where can I buy a JB machine? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
well if u want to buy the machine itself instead of just buying a jb from a machine, you need to contact a company

just keep in mind that it requires a heavy tax and several licenses, so it is heavily restricted but maybe u could "buy" one around the corner from tyrone or gonzales without going through the process. big fucking bullshit but i guess the jews run things around here

Gotta get myself one

Gotta get myself one
just make sure the jb you're getting is a newer version, they are less subject to depreciating in quality and value. you should be able to see that information if you look closely on the stickers