Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Jazz musicians are incels

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Jazz musicians are usually incels who are musicMaxxed

The insane amount of time dedicated to something so ridiculous is something only incels do or oppressed blacks in the 1950s.

Meanwhile chads only learn the minor pentatonic scale and become multi millionaires - see John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Also see BLUES MUSICIANS

Meanwhile chads only learn the minor pentatonic scale and become multi millionaires - see John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers
Yeah, and fuck the goddamn Gay Faggot Chili Peppers, they don't even make good music. Good music always seems to come from the lower status men, the Chads just make garbage.

Based. Only two Chad jazz musicians I know of:

John McLaughlin

View: https://youtu.be/LcQKjffxIOY

Chet Baker

View: https://youtu.be/0ybMVHeJZ7w

Jazz is for truecels, just go on the jazz guitar subreddit and look at the guys that post their playing. :feelsrope: Never began for jazzcels

Prog Rock is another genre for incels

Based

Tool is founded by two incels - Maynard James Keenan and the guitarist that barely talks. They status maxxed and ascended besides the drummer Danny (forgot his name) who was already a Chad that admits he played with these guys out of pity. Also the bassist wasn’t incel but a normie. Tool admits to drawing major influence from prog rock.

Being a musician, alongside art, is one of the few occupations where looks don’t matter. That is unless you’re a live performer, but for most casual listeners the only care for the albums content.

Incel Rick Wakeman vs HTN Tony Kaye
View attachment 603193View attachment 603194
Both keyboardists of Yes. In prog circles Wakeman is highly lauded for his composition abilities alongside technical, Tony Kaye was just a flash in the pan. Hopped on the genre in hopes of getting a harem of foids. If genres like prog and jazz were such “sausage parties” we wouldn’t see accomplished musicians come through, foids would rather see the attractive men perform cause they have no substance, and hope they can get back stage to become a perma groupie.

Based. Chads just appropriate genres and turn all the shit into love songs. I hate seeing all these instagram and tik tokers getting praised for their ”musicality” when they’re just strumming open chords. Meanwhile an incel will be slated as having no soul or substance if he plays complicated compositions.

:blackpill:

But also musicians are very racist towards a lot of Asians so as a hapacel it is over I can’t even join a band. Especially looking like an ugly Asian mutt

If ppl still don’t get it look at John Mayer - plays pentatonic blues and dumbs down his playing in order to make pop so he can just skate by with foids listening and supporting him

Being a musician, alongside art, is one of the few occupations where looks don’t matter. That is unless you’re a live performer, but for most casual listeners the only care for the albums content.

Incel Rick Wakeman vs HTN Tony Kaye
View attachment 603193View attachment 603194
Both keyboardists of Yes. In prog circles Wakeman is highly lauded for his composition abilities alongside technical, Tony Kaye was just a flash in the pan. Hopped on the genre in hopes of getting a harem of foids. If genres like prog and jazz were not such “sausage parties” we wouldn’t see accomplished musicians come through, foids would rather see the attractive men perform cause they have no substance, and hope they can get back stage to become a perma groupie.

Based. Chads just appropriate genres and turn all the shit into love songs. I hate seeing all these instagram and tik tokers getting praised for their ”musicality” when they’re just strumming open chords. Meanwhile an incel will be slated as having no soul or substance if he plays complicated compositions.
how much of tony kaye was "yours is no disgrace"?

rick wakeman was fucking based. way better tbh

Eddie Van Halen is hapa, so is Kirk Hammett.

Yes but EVH is like a high tier normie, possibly Chad hapa with his face but he was manlet as well. Kirk Hammett is the same, I can’t remember his height tho.

Meanwhile I am a legit 2/10 in the face it’s OVER

Eddie Van Halen is hapa, so is Kirk Hammett.

Also see Tim Henson from polyphia, it’s not a coincidence there is so many hapas that are guitarmaxxed because guitarmaxxers think it will bring them social status and are overcompensating for their lack of coolness

Tim Henson mogs me to death it’s brutal

Yeah and it’s gay that their race is still the man focus, especially in Hensons case since he isn’t white passing. Look at guys like Herman Li, or Asian musicians in general, where he gets YouTube comments like

levels to guitar:

Noodler
Jimi Hendrix
Shawn Lane
God
Asian

Asians can’t escape their race no matter what they do :feelsrope:

Thankfully EVH he was somewhat white passing, I always though he was 100% white up until a few years ago

View: https://youtu.be/L9r-NxuYszg

Yea EVH looked white when he was old

Dude was a mogger Chad hapa

I had to Google his ethnicity awhile ago

His brother played the drums in Van Halen

Holy shit now I remember because I saw some vids about how they started the band but I never knew they were brothers

Fuck if I had a brother I wouldn’t be in such a bad place because hapa bros know what it’s like

Yeah, and fuck the goddamn Gay Faggot Chili Peppers, they don't even make good music. Good music always seems to come from the lower status men, the Chads just make garbage.
Because Chad cancels out good because he expels only good vibes they exceeded the maximum energy level in hypothetical energy maximum in physics to do anything good. Only incel jazz learners can expel good music as they natural have to sacrifice their health and sanity to procuce something good or it all fails. It is the yin and yang of the universe

Over if they’re sex havers. My relatives would rather play video games and watch television than play instruments, i even offered to buy them for them if they wanted to get into making music :feelsrope:they would rather play video games with their sexhaving selfs and friends. Everyone is interested in my hobbies though over theirs so kek

So true - incels have no social status so we are fucked either way

Normies can literally do whatever they want and have sex so they are free to pursue anything

Basically all arts, crafts, interests, goals, anything men devote significant time into, are compensation for poor looks. That's what really squeezes excellence out of men, the desire for pussy.

Over if they’re sex havers. My relatives would rather play video games and watch television than play instruments, i even offered to buy them for them if they wanted to get into making music :feelsrope:they would rather play video games with their sexhaving selfs and friends. Everyone is interested in my hobbies though over theirs so kek
Brutal
Would kill for irl friends who play instruments and like my kind of music

Basically all arts, crafts, interests, goals, anything men devote significant time into, are compensation for poor looks. That's what really squeezes excellence out of men, the desire for pussy.

Damn I remember this other time I tried to start a band but I sucked too bad with guitar at that point. It was with this white trash hapa Chad I had met. I couldn’t withstand his constant bullying so I had to ditch him

But that could have been my ticket out of this isolated hell :feelsrope:

Honestly metallica kinda similar
hammett was ethnic, lars was a balding manlet

Hetfield was 6'1" but looked weird as a kid

CgHDB2NUMAE5gAQ.jpg:large

Honestly metallica kinda similar
hammett was ethnic, lars was a balding manlet

Hetfield was 6'1" but looked weird as a kid

CgHDB2NUMAE5gAQ.jpg:large
I believe they were self admitted incels before they blew up

I believe they were self admitted incels before they blew up
I know Hetfield was isolated and shy as a kid, also had a rough life cuz his dad abandoned him and his mom died when he was a teen

I know Hetfield was isolated and shy as a kid, also had a rough life cuz his dad abandoned him and his mom died when he was a teen

It’s incredible because Elvis who is the ultimate music Chad was severely mentally ill and depressed his entire life as well

Music maxxers are always fucked

Ronnie James Dio was 5'4" too

Ozzy Osbourne looks weird as fuck
Randy Rhoades 5'6"
Metal is filled with incels tbh

It’s incredible because Elvis who is the ultimate music Chad was severely mentally ill and depressed his entire life as well

Music maxxers are always fucked
Music requires creativity
Normies don't have any

I tried for a band before. Sent in a clip of my playing and they liked it so they invited me to jam with them, i think after seeing my face they didn’t want me :feelsrope:. Made me quit for a long time, I’m slowly getting back to where as was and practicing more than just technical ability now.

Brutal I’m about looksmatched with him. He aged well though, he’s chin and jaw are much larger now. Like Roger Waters, was a sub 5 when he was younger
View attachment 603216

Fucking brutal. I wish I knew incel musicians irl I don’t think I could stand the presence of a mogger

Roger waters turned into a brutal Chad mogger wow. Never knew he looked like shit when younger

Yea I’m too old now I started too late so it’s hard to find them especially in the area I live (low population shithole)

I tried for a band before. Sent in a clip of my playing and they liked it so they invited me to jam with them, i think after seeing my face they didn’t want me :feelsrope:. Made me quit for a long time, I’m slowly getting back to where as was and practicing more than just technical ability now.
Damn that's brutal. I'm gonna move in a couple months so I'll try to find players there, but yeah I can imagine it being annoying playing with chads. A lot of musicians want to fuck drunk women from the crowd after a gig, so ugliness really could be a legitimate reason you weren't allowed

I hate seeing foid guitar players or metal fans. It's one of my copes so when they infest it it really annoys me

Yea inceldom can definitely make them keep you away :feelsrope:

Weren't the Young brothers also like 5'2"?

Damn, young Ozzy was a slayer
He had to make a guitar riff synonymous with the instrument to get himself a Stacy. He’s even cucked by her, performing medieval revival music, or whatever it’s called, the music she wants to perform. Just listen to the first three Rainbow albums with RJD, vs post Ronnie James Dio to see how much sexhaver music can ruin a musicians career.
View attachment 603224

Brutal, it just looks so cucked
blackmoresnight-promo1.jpg

Genuine ropefuel

Have you seen Bill Ward? He’s a giga mogger among drummers. Fucking brutal.
View attachment 603232

They won’t let him back in Deep Purple for a farewell tour, despite him being responsible for their success. He has to stick to making her gay ass music but at least they usually reach top 10 on Japan and Germany charts.

have you heard Rainbow, his band with Dio? He reached th e pinnacle of rock with this album but decided to boot Dio and go a more commercial route :feelswhat:

View: https://youtu.be/Q2U9l3jo0EE

Heard of them, haven't listened much, just like RJD in Dio and Black Sabbath
Heaven and Hell is my favorite album of theirs, and I'm pretty sure RJD sang in that

Yes.

I assume you are the same person from Neets.me.

Please read this:

He has to stick to making her gay ass music but at least they usually reach top 10 on Japan and Germany charts.
Also this reminds me of Marty Friedman. Always funny seeing him with a bunch of jap foids

He has a strange fixation on the Japanese , Paul Gilbert is another guitarist with Asian women

Another blackpill. After graduating college Jim Morrison got to LDAR and NEET(normies describe him as bohemian[UWSL]) in a friends apartment . One day Morrison waa on the beach and his future keyboardist took notice of him resting(gravitated to him for his looks) on the beach and was impressed with his poetry. They recruited him and he only took two weeks on vocals lessons, no practice or anything outside of that. :feelsseriously: Recruited to a band for his looks and writing abilities Jfl. If the Doors didnt have Morrison they would have flopped, they were all incel tier excluding him[/UWSL]
even if morrison was incredibly talented(never listened to the doors and i don't have much interest too) he would have been picked always for his looks and never for his talent.

Because Chad cancels out good because he expels only good vibes they exceeded the maximum energy level in hypothetical energy maximum in physics to do anything good. Only incel jazz learners can expel good music as they natural have to sacrifice their health and sanity to procuce something good or it all fails. It is the yin and yang of the universe
I have to sacrifice my sanity to understand what you've written. Are you high right now? Based if so. :smonk:

turn all the shit into love songs.
That shit enrages me, I hate hearing that crap.

I hate seeing all these instagram and tik tokers getting praised for their ”musicality” when they’re just strumming open chords. Meanwhile an incel will be slated as having no soul or substance if he plays complicated compositions.
Being able to appreciate complicated compositions is far above the capacity of foids who can only look at surface level aesthetics to determine the "worth" of someone or something.