Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Jawline Exercises Legitimately Work

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Unfortunately I do not have pictures to show the before and after, but I really have no reason to lie about this as my main thing here is anti-degeneracy anyway. I was doing these with a decent amount of vigor for several months starting in the summer. My entire jawline from the lower tip all the way up to the bottom of the ears got pretty damn defined.

Then I stopped doing them in November. Checked the mirror today and my jawline is significantly weaker. I'm going to start working on it again. The difference it made was about .5-1.5 points depending on the angle/lighting and how important you think it is. It's not going to make an enormous difference, but jawline exercises do increase attractiveness at least a little bit.

The exercises I did were:

A. Widen my mouth as much as possible and put my fingers on my cheek and push up (In the opposite direction of the lower jaw)
B. Lay down with my head on the ground. Keeping my head on the ground, tuck my chin to my chest, and then lift my head up like a neck curlup.

4x25 every 3 or 4 days.

I'll try them out.

it works only if your chin doesn't look subhuman

Just clench your teeth all the time.
It will hurt at first but it will get better.