Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JAW IS LAW, NO JAW NO LIFE pill

Gorogorogoro-chan

Gorogorogoro-chan

終わりだ。
Recessed chin/jaw is without a doubt, top 3 worst most subhuman features a person (man) can have. I would go as far as to say it's on the same level as norwooding/height.

As a person without a jaw, you will always be perceived as juvenile, unmasculine, cowardly, feeble, you name it. Not even prettyboys can pull off the weak chin look. A person with a strong jawline just screams confidence and testosterone. There's a reason why every single hollywood celebrity / anime character / hero in comic book has a strong jaw, while most of the bad characters have weak chins, and therefore are hideous.

Just take a look at these fucking images. It's brutal as fuck. What the lack of a chin does. It's hilarious how bad they look without jaws.

Even the fucking chudjak, the main reason why chudjak is so laughably ugly, is mostly because of his recessed chin, not so much because of his eye area.

As a man, if you have a weak chin, NOTHING will EVER compensate for it. Nothing. Not even height. Before manlet copers pull the heightpill card, I will let you in on something. All of the fucking "ugly but tall" tiktoks you see, those men are not just tall, they are literal TOWERS. We are talking 6'6+, which is what, 0.5% of the entire population? Even the 6'5 tiktok lawyer guy, who is SIX FOOT FUCKING FIVE is giving foids "the ick" because he's balding. A simple Norwood is enough to ruin your dating success.

I'm 100% sure the main cause of my inceldom is my degenerate, subhuman, alien jaw/chin. I wasn't even born with a weak chin, I got it because I mouthbreathed like a retard. I wish, I fucking wish I could go back in time and fix that habit which has ruined my entire life. I'm not even sure if a beard can fix a weak chin, if it can, I'll have to wait 4 more fucking years because for some reason I can only grow 5 fucking hairs on my face.

"bUt gEniOpLaStY bRo", well good luck if you're living in a 3rd world shithole like me, and even if you have access to it, have fun paying thousands of dollars, while it's still unknown whether it will truly fix your face. Most Genioplasty surgeries I've seen, the result isn't even that impressive. It moves your chin what, 0.5cm making minimal difference.

If a beard doesn't at least somewhat help me, I'm roping 100%.

I will end this thread with a note, it's called a MANDIBLE FOR A REASON.

Last edited:
i am not recessed yet I am still an incel. Jaw means shit when you are manlet and ugly.

i am not recessed yet I am still an incel. Jaw means shit when you are manlet and ugly.
The same way height and face means shit if you don't have a jaw. It goes both ways.

This is just another reason why ricecucks are subhumans. Aside from having subhuman jaws, they can't even beardmaxx.

MANY european and arab men have bad jaws, but can fraud it with beards. Asians can't.

The same way height and face means shit if you don't have a jaw. It goes both ways.
:lul:height is law even if you are a recessed "subhuman" 6'3"cel" still gets laid despite being recessed. Meanwhile a manlet with a decent jaw , even good one rots in his home because no foid is dating someone with a foid height.

I have no chin. I've heard that chewing gum can change your facial bones, and since I'm still young, I feel like it can work, but I'm not so sure.

:lul:height is law even if you are a recessed "subhuman" 6'3"cel" still gets laid despite being recessed. Meanwhile a manlet with a decent jaw , even good one rots in his home because no foid is dating someone with a foid height.
2 inches above average doesn't compensate for sub5 looks, we live in a time where standards are increasing every day, not even height is enough for modern foids.

2 inches above average doesn't compensate for sub5 looks.
trust me height is the biggest halo even if you're giga ugly deformed in the eyes of foids you are a demigod , tall men can't lose tallcels are all fakecels.

trust me height is the biggest halo even if you're giga ugly deformed in the eyes of foids you are a demigod , tall men can't lose tallcels are all fakecels.
Okay now I can ascend, thank you so much for the advice pal

Okay now I can ascend, thank you so much for the advice pal
you chose rotting over ascending with 6'3 height everyone can ascend unless they're incredibly non-NT.

I have no escape from inceldom since my height is incredibly subhuman most foids here height mog me. :feelsokman:

Foids say kill all short men and worship tallfags, go and ascend this is not a personal attack just an advice up to you whether you want to go on with it.

Recessed chin/jaw is without a doubt, top 3 worst most subhuman features a person (man) can have. I would go as far as to say it's on the same level as norwooding/height.

As a person without a jaw, you will always be perceived as juvenile, unmasculine, cowardly, feeble, you name it. Not even prettyboys can pull off the weak chin look. A person with a strong jawline just screams confidence and testosterone. There's a reason why every single hollywood celebrity / anime character / hero in comic book has a strong jaw, while most of the bad characters have weak chins, and therefore are hideous.

Just take a look at these fucking images. It's brutal as fuck. What the lack of a chin does. It's hilarious how bad they look without jaws.

View attachment 1180170 View attachment 1180171

Even the fucking chudjak, the main reason why chudjak is so laughably ugly, is mostly because of his recessed chin, not so much because of his eye area.

View attachment 1180172

As a man, if you have a weak chin, NOTHING will EVER compensate for it. Nothing. Not even height. Before manlet copers pull the heightpill card, I will let you in on something. All of the fucking "ugly but tall" tiktoks you see, those men are not just tall, they are literal TOWERS. We are talking 6'6+, which is what, 0.5% of the entire population? Even the 6'5 tiktok lawyer guy, who is SIX FOOT FUCKING FIVE is giving foids "the ick" because he's balding. A simple Norwood is enough to ruin your dating success.

I'm 100% sure the main cause of my inceldom is my degenerate, subhuman, alien jaw/chin. I wasn't even born with a weak chin, I got it because I mouthbreathed like a retard. I wish, I fucking wish I could go back in time and fix that habit which has ruined my entire life. I'm not even sure if a beard can fix a weak chin, if it can, I'll have to wait 4 more fucking years because for some reason I can only grow 5 fucking hairs on my face.

"bUt gEniOpLaStY bRo", well good luck if you're living in a 3rd world shithole like me, and even if you have access to it, have fun paying thousands of dollars, while it's still unknown whether it will truly fix your face. Most Genioplasty surgeries I've seen, the result isn't even that impressive. It moves your chin what, 0.5cm making minimal difference.

If a beard doesn't at least somewhat help me, I'm roping 100%.

I will end this thread with a note, it's called a MANDIBLE FOR A REASON.
Thing is its a relatively easy failo to fix. Just get genio or bimax, implants if its narrow and get lean. Unlike the eye area which is very hard to fix and often ends up looking uncanny.

you chose rotting over ascending with 6'3 height everyone can ascend unless they're incredibly non-NT.

I have no escape from inceldom since my height is incredibly subhuman most foids here height mog me. :feelsokman:

Foids say kill all short men and worship tallfags, go and ascend this is not a personal attack just an advice up to you whether you want to go on with it.
Brocel, sorry if I seemed hostile in my previous reply.

I agree with you, I see all the shit that foids post about how they hate short men, it really is a nightmare. Height is important.

But I live in a region where average zoomer is 6'1. My slightly above average height really doesn't compensate for my lack of facial attractiveness. Now I know you or someone else will say "just move bro", I can't (and I don't want to move) yet. I'm only 19, have no money, have no work experience, have no experience living in foreign countries.

I really tried socialmaxxing yet still no foid has ever seen me attractive, the best i've gotten is the "you are a great friend" JFL.

Trust me when I say this, as a man without a jaw, you will always look like a fucking joke. No one will ever take you seriously. I'm sexually repulsive to foids.

This is just another reason why ricecucks are subhumans. Aside from having subhuman jaws, they can't even beardmaxx.

MANY european and arab men have bad jaws, but can fraud it with beards. Asians can't.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Brocel, sorry if I seemed hostile in my previous reply.

I agree with you, I see all the shit that foids post about how they hate short men, it really is a nightmare. Height is important.

But I live in a region where average zoomer is 6'1. My slightly above average height really doesn't compensate for my lack of facial attractiveness. Now I know you or someone else will say "just move bro", I can't (and I don't want to move) yet. I'm only 19, have no money, have no work experience, have no experience living in foreign countries.

I really tried socialmaxxing yet still no foid has ever seen me attractive, the best i've gotten is the "you are a great friend" JFL.

Trust me when I say this, as a man without a jaw, you will always look like a fucking joke. No one will ever take you seriously. I'm sexually repulsive to foids.
Oh, well still better than being a 5'5 subhuman. Imagine your suffering now multiply it by 100x now you've got the suffering of a manlet.

Oh, well still better than being a 5'5 subhuman. Imagine your suffering now multiply it by 100x now you've got the suffering of a manlet.
I'm aware that there are shitload of people out there who have it worse than me, but I still am an incel, and I still despise my shitty nigger existence

Height, jaw, eye area, midface, hairline, hair, weight, skin color, dick size

You just need to get one of these wrong and it's over. But I would rank manletism as the worst trait you can have (5'5>), dick size (if you have micro it's beyond over) come second and then jaw followed by weight and bad eye area.

You just need to get one of these wrong and it's over. But I would rank manletism as the worst trait you can have (5'5>), dick size (if you have micro it's beyond over) come second and then jaw followed by weight and bad eye area.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: this

We seriously do live in the timeline when standards have never been higher. You miss out on one feature it's over.

Tbh rice don't even need beards if they have chang jawlines. Even changs look shit with beards

You need it all
-jaw
-height
-face
-low inhib
-no autism or other mental illness
(-race)(debatable)

With enough height you can overcome other aspects.