Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jaw definition is overrated

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
You don't need a great jaw to have jaw definition. In the vast majority of cases, low-ish bf% is enough. The only exceptions are cases where the jaw is virtually nonexistent, or where the jaw is only somewhat subhuman but it's paired with a low hyoid bone.

More important are mandible width and length, ramus length, and gonial angle. These are what make a masculine jaw.

Chad has a goodlooking jaw while higher bodyfat

I've got good ramus length, and that's the only good news about my lower third

Chad has a goodlooking jaw while higher bodyfat
Because he has a wide robust jaw

Subhumans can't go above 15% without looking like a babyfaced chinless teencel

Midface ratio > eyes > skin > hair > chin >> cheek bones > jawline > nose > lips > ears

Lower third is important

So, it's over?

You don't need a great jaw to have jaw definition. In the vast majority of cases, low-ish bf% is enough. The only exceptions are cases where the jaw is virtually nonexistent, or where the jaw is only somewhat subhuman but it's paired with a low hyoid bone.

More important are mandible width and length, ramus length, and gonial angle. These are what make a masculine jaw.
Low IQ, jaw = destiny

Don't wider jaw cast greater definition? I mean it 'pops out' from the head and has to casts a shadow. In contrast narrow jaw, really narrow ones are non visible.

Symmetry matters as well. Your jaw width/length doesnt mean shit if your lower jaw is crooked. Ideal jawline is BJ Blascowickz from Wolfenstein
BJ TNC Profile

inb4 OP has a shitty jaw

Basically, the gonial angle needs to be at an angle of 128 ~ 115 with good width between one canine and another, and one molar and another so your jaw will be fine.