Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jason Blaha is probably the best example of genetics being everything

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
This guy has been abusing fucking trenbolone for over TWO DECADES.

P8pqe

My dad is almost 60, untrained, obviously not on roids and looks 5x better.

looks like your average lumberjack

indeed he looks like a monster :feelspuke:

He trains like shit and is crazy lazy tho

His workouts are pathetic and he can't be bothered to do isolations

But yes he's have looked terrible regardless, he has klinefelter's syndrome

He may look like literal shit, but hes still pretty strong tbh. He squats over 550lbs and deadlifts over 600lbs if I recall correctly

indeed he looks like a monster :feelspuke:
xZsbRtNu4t6AGcBdM5icg15ZMrquzx3I2MxjUT7Pgic.png

4aK2Uqk.jpg

He may look like literal shit, but hes still pretty strong tbh. He squats over 550lbs and deadlifts over 600lbs if I recall correctly
He's fat as fuck, roids like crazy, doesn't have a job and prolly uses fake plates

The fake plates thing is because he could barely ohp 1 plate in the gym, then like 3 months later in his homegym he ohp'd 2 plates

Even if his plates are real his lifts are mediocre for his bw and roid use

Last edited:
xZsbRtNu4t6AGcBdM5icg15ZMrquzx3I2MxjUT7Pgic.png

4aK2Uqk.jpg

He's fat as fuck, roids like crazy, doesn't have a job and prolly uses fake plates

The fake plates thing is because he could barely ohp 1 plate in the gym, then like 3 months later in his homegym he ohp'd 2 plates

Even if his plates are real his lifts are mediocre for his bw and roid use
lol he has KS for real?

lol he has KS for real?
No one knows but he is sterile (he did a test on video). Tho it could be caused by his steroid abuse

But he only fits half of the KS symptoms list.

>gf

pics?
A homeless ex stripper who was wider and more masculine than him

She also cucked him and stripped in front of a crowd for money. She left him eventually

She laughed on video about the fact that his sperm count was dead while he laughed nervously

Blehe

qXhqcPGRW2f-LP-gHAq_o-O6YnEvRNOb4_O-DsmziIsZIjI9rKd5t8PzTqolnlrVa2UeDZYaJ5xuO_desCVqLPfawzdKxoIP7ww7vEmaZ5yxprlFC5M

definitely has that syndrome, one of its characteristics is that the man does not produce his sperm, it wasn't the steroids

A homeless ex stripper who was wider and more masculine than him

She also cucked him and stripped in front of a crowd for money. She left him eventually

She laughed on video about the fact that his sperm count was dead while he laughed nervously
Gymcel SMV match in 2020.

When Nu-male tries to become Chad...

Poor genetics. Reminds me of Dave Palumbo , Eric Kanevsky and that youngcel gymcel from looksmax
This guy ->
Images

Belly fat is like a disease that won't go away when you are male.

He trains like shit and is crazy lazy tho

His workouts are pathetic and he can't be bothered to do isolations

But yes he's have looked terrible regardless, he has klinefelter's syndrome
he has klienfelthers syndrom thats why he looks like absolute shit

Poor genetics. Reminds me of Dave Palumbo , Eric Kanevsky and that youngcel gymcel from looksmax
This guy -> View attachment 280931
Palumbo looked like garbage and had the bubble gut but at least he could pack on some serious mass for his size. imo that makes him one step above eric kanevsky and blaha

Palumbo looked like garbage and had the bubble gut but at least he could pack on some serious mass for his size. imo that makes him one step above eric kanevsky and blaha
Yeah but now he looks like a disgusting freak especially his face :feelspuke:

If you have to use steroids to achieve a strong and a great physique, it’s a strong indicator that your genetics are complete trash, which should be very humiliating. If you use steroids and still have a trash body while working out, you should just do your future children a favor by not breeding and not passing the poor genes for the child to not suffer like you did.

Belly fat is like a disease that won't go away when you are male.
Nah man. Consistent calorie deficit and weight lifting is all you need provide you don't have dogshite genetics

This guy got banned from David Icke.com for being too weird under the username darketernal. He claimed
- He was CIA
- Was an ex-marine Area-51 commando
- Could kill reptilians with his mind

He doesn't have klinefelters, he's your average endomorph bodybuilder who chemically castrated himself through steroid abuse (like a lot of bodybuilders). Endomorphs have wide hips and doughy physiques too.

Body-Type-Endomorph-455x480.jpg
~

This guy got banned from David Icke.com for being too weird under the username darketernal. He claimed
- He was CIA
- Was an ex-marine Area-51 commando
- Could kill reptilians with his mind

He doesn't have klinefelters, he's your average endomorph bodybuilder who chemically castrated himself through steroid abuse (like a lot of bodybuilders). Endomorphs have wide hips and doughy physiques too.

Body-Type-Endomorph-455x480.jpg
~

Over for Hemingwaycels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back