Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japs handdle inceldom with creativity

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Lifefuel

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1675559042074.jpg
    FB_IMG_1675559042074.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 151
  • FB_IMG_1675559044025.jpg
    FB_IMG_1675559044025.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 151
Are those sex dolls or real foid

Japanese are genuinely so pathetic

Not a horrible cope, but it's basically like putting a band-aid on an amputated limb in Japan; foids are whoring around with expats or just generally other men in the same manner as the West while brutally wageslaving ricecels work themselves to death. Then they wonder why the population is going through a decline, though of course I suspect it's all planned. :feelsohgod:

Says the 72 virgins in heaven allahcoper
Sand niggers are literally the least ccuked race in all of human history. Even White men have been cucked by Arabs men and now black men fucking their women .

Moroccan men in colonial France literally fucked so many French women it started making the French men seethe

at least they have creativity incels dont even meet up to avoid getting lynch

Sand niggers are literally the least ccuked race in all of human history. Even White men have been cucked by Arabs men and now black men fucking their women .

Moroccan men in colonial France literally fucked so many French women it started making the French men seethe
Abdul: "Hey Omar, put on this explosive vest & blow yourself up."

Omar: "Why should I?"

Abdul: "You'll get 72 virgins in the afterlife!"

Omar:

As others have said might as well get a anime sexdoll at that point. Only advantage I see is weight and it will look better because its a drawing and sex dolls are kind of uncanny.

First was, we wuz so whitez
Now you are making your shitskin bred be muh we wuz fukin you w0hmen

I wonder if you log in just to post this faggot shit
End your misery you pathetic worm.

First was, we wuz so whitez
Now you are making your shitskin bred be muh we wuz fukin you w0hmen

I wonder if you log in just to post this faggot shit
End your misery you pathetic worm.
Lol imagine being this mad on a fucking incel forum

It would have been if they were real foids mandated by jap government to be cum toilets for any man who passes by. Unfortunately those are just hunks of silicone.

My dignity wouldn't allow me to put my penis therein.
This soyciety is so sad

We shouldnt even be living like this man I fucking hate this shit
Is there even anything that is that should be?
Not a horrible cope, but it's basically like putting a band-aid on an amputated limb in Japan
Band-aids appear to be the only type of solution this world has left to offer.
It would have been if they were real foids mandated by jap government to be cum toilets for any man who passes by. Unfortunately those are just hunks of silicone.
Overpriced too I bet.