Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Japs are performing suicide by anime

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Take a look at this shit anime. Anime creators are pushing impossible standards to eradicate their own nation. But why???

Just be twice as tall as her theory. I feel like it's just the joo psy op to erase goy nations from planet earth

My senpai is annoying vol 2

My senpai is annoying vol 1
My Senpai is Annoying TV Anime Key Visual

In japan , you either got to be huge or white, or both

In japan , you either got to be huge or white, or both
Just

be at least 7’9, have huge jaw, microscopic eyes, 8 meters long dick, 94858434994459 € net worth and be mass murderer​

Etc etc

Noodlewhores gonna whore regardless of what they see on tv

That's what happens when country becomes america mutts little zoggy.

And then there was another anime with an incel mc and a whore who was feeding him bluepills.
That's what happens when country becomes america mutts little zoggy.

The Low Tier Character "Tomozaki-kun" I think that one
omfg we saw the same shit, i had to instadrop it chapter 2. It was too retarded, the guy knew how the world works and now you have this "stacy" telling him all the shit bcuz she couldnt accept than an incel was better than her at games, ridiculous...

I see couples like this all the time irl, but I'm the pedo for saying that 16-year-olds are probably mature enough for a fug (tho everyone should wait for marriage)