Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

japcel dies while spying on foids

Curry-tier sexual starvation :dafuckfeels: Gigabrutal

What no pussy does to a motherfucker.

May he rest in peace

I thought this guy was murdered?

"I know a 5'3 balding janitor who saw lots of ass in his prime"

The 5'3 balding janitor in question:

I don't think it was ever confirmed but people said his disappearance was suspicious and he broke most of his limbs getting down into the hole iirc.

Imagine if this dude was actually just murdered and stuffed down here. What a way to have your legacy ruined.

I don't think it was ever confirmed but people said his disappearance was suspicious and he broke most of his limbs getting down into the hole iirc.

TL;DR we'll never know

The man was quickly identified as Naoyuki Kanno. 26-year-old Naoyuki worked in a nuclear power maintenance company, and he’s an active community member of the village youth club. Young and bright Naoyuki often helped out villagers in need, he was almost famous in the village. Naoyuki was last seen on February 24th, 4 days before being found dead. He left his house after letting his father know that he will be going out for a little while. Even though he did not return home that night, it did not alarm his parents as Naoyuki was an adult who often went out. But when they were unable to contact their son for 3 days, they searched for him and found Naoyuki’s car in a farmhouse parking lot. The car still had its keys in it, but Naoyuki was nowhere to be seen until the next day, when Yumi found his body. The police quickly brushed it off as a "peeping Tom" incident, just a creep who’s trying to watch his female friends.

However, the people in the village did not believe that Naoyuki Kanno would do it, but believed that the cause of Naoyuki Kanno's death was related to the general election in the village. At that time, the Fukushima nuclear power plant was regarded as a pillar industry in Japan, which could bring huge economic benefits, and was ready to expand in Toro Village.

Can't be as bad as the UK police.
I actually like listening to stories of unsolved murder cases in Japan because practically every murder is unsolved because the police are just that incompetent at their job. The person will have literally been out in public, no mask, walking around, and they'll somehow still manage to fail to identify the person. Nips are hopeless.

found a longass theory about whether or not he was murdered:
“I got an in depth theory that addresses the shoes and other aspects of this case.

I think he was experimenting in voyeurism. The idea of secretly being able to peep through the toilet, completely hidden, probably was very exciting, despite the gross factor. Thinking he could fit in the pipe via the septic tank, he wanted to test it out while there was less people around. He knew the teacher was away thanks to being friends with her and her boyfriend, so he could try his plan under the cover of darkness.

I don't think he really gave it much thought as to how tight the fit was. Young, sexually frustrated men are known to do stupid things without much logic/reason. He likely didn't know the exact shape/size of the pipe, nor could see how tight of a fit it was, until after he squeezed himself in. While 14 inches (36cm) isn't very wide, it also isn't impossible for a 5'7 man to fit through. Plus the lid was wider, as to fit over the opening, making it appear more doable before opening the lid. It also would have been very dark, especially inside the pipe, masking its true size.

As for the locations of his shoes, he likely took them off before getting in. Shoes are much harder to clean or replace than a pair pants. I think the shoes being found in different locations, one shoe fell in accidentally or it was used as a ploy. Trying to be quick without being seen, with cold hands, he could've easily fumbled a shoe and it fell in.

Alternatively, he could've used the shoe in the tank as part of a poorly thought-out cover story-- "oh, my shoe fell in while I was visiting with Ms. Teacher and her boyfriend, and I promised I'd retrieve it while she was away". Septic tanks are a gigantic pain in the ass to maintain, and they cause terrible messes when stuff goes in that shouldn't. It may not be the best cover story, but it'd work in a pinch if he happened to get caught by a passerby.

If he had left both shoes sitting out, a passerby by would likely either leave them in case the owner comes back for them, or take them since they are a perfectly good pair of shoes just sitting there.

But, a single random shoe on the ground is litter, and the picking up litter is ingrained Japanese culture. A passerby on their walk home could've found it and innocently trief to dispose of it. It then was thrown, fell, or accidentally carried or washed into the riverbed.

I think he just left that other shoe out on the ground around the tank lid, being more concerned with the other shoe and getting in the pipe. Whether intentional or not, the shoe was in the tank, so he might as well retrieve it and confirm whether or not he'd be able to see up through the toilet. If he had second thoughts or was questioning whether or not go into the pipe, the shoe was in there, and that shoe could be traced back to him.

As for his shirt, I think he decided take off and bring it in with him. I'm guessing liquid in the tank was fairly low, maybe just a inch or two on the bottom, since any higher than a couple inches, he wouldn't have the room to keep his head above the waterline. If he left the shirt out by his remaining shoe, it could draw more suspicion if someone sees it. If he went in with his shirt on, the back would be noticibly soiled afterwards. I think he folded it up, and laid it on his chest in an attempt to keep it clean. (A low level of sludge in the rank also makes sense with his cause of death: I'll come back to this).

I think his plan was simple, and that he got in the tank quickly, trying to avoid being seen, then he failed to notice his plan was deteriorating, causing him to make one bad decision after another. The lid was open, the shoe was in, his shirt was off, he dropped in, and closed the lid behind him. He could not see how tight the fit actually was.

He didn't give enough thought to how he was going to use his arms to exit. They were folded over his chest, probably to keep his shirt from falling off his chest. Once on his back in the pipe, after just barely clearing his head (likely by tucking his chin down to his chest) under that 90 degree turn, he probably used his feet against that inner vertical edge to push himself forward. The plan was likely once his upper body could clear the horizontal part, he could move his arms to above his head in the vertical section below the toilet, to push himself back through.

Unfortunately, with his arms at his sides/chest, he was too wide to fit, and there wasn't enough room/leverage for him to move. His arms were rendered unusable and his knees unable to bend enough to push himself. This explains the scratches on his knees and elbows, as they were the joints he needed to move to get out, but they were hopelessly pinned to the inner concrete walls.

He most likely went in on the night of the 24th/early morning of the 25th, but he didn't die until the 26th. It was very cold and he wasn't fully dressed, so why did it take him so long to die of hypothermia? There's a couple factors that might've fended off hypothermia, sadly extending his suffering: -- He wasn't fully submerged, likely only a couple or so inches at the most, otherwise he could have drowned turning his head. Its also possible the layer of sludge was frozen, so he was lying on top of it rather than submerged in it. -- He was huddled in a fetal position, protecting his core. -- He was struggling to get out, keeping his muscles moving and his temperature up. -- The air between him and the pipe's inner wall might've insulated him.

Eventually he'd lose strength and stop moving. He'd be in a good bit of pain, especially his bare back/sockless feet, as they were making direct skin contact with the sludge/pipe. He eventually got tired physically and mentally, drifting into sleep/unconsciousness sometime on the 26th, likely 24 or more hours after entering the pipe.

Despite the "weird" factors of the case, I think everything can be explained by an accident from a poorly planned misadventure.

He may have been trying to commit a crime, but I can't help but have empathy for that poor man...Just a horrific way to die: in the bitter cold, hopelessly struggling in complete darkness, pinned in excrement, wedged in sewage pipe underground.

I also feel terrible for the teacher too-- she not only had the trauma of finding a dead body of a friend in such a foul way, but also coping with her friend violating her privacy so severely. That's all on top of grieving him and comforting her boyfriend, as literally everyone she knew tried to deny what he did.”

I actually like listening to stories of unsolved murder cases in Japan because practically every murder is unsolved because the police are just that incompetent at their job. The person will have literally been out in public, no mask, walking around, and they'll somehow still manage to fail to identify the person. Nips are hopeless.
I had no idea the police over there were so bad. Our police at least seem to be able to catch a blatant murderer.

I had no idea the police over there were so bad. Our police at least seem to be able to catch a blatant murderer.
Oh yeah, they're horrible JFL. They genuinely suck at their job so much that it's probably one of the best places to live in if you want to be a serial killer. It's always lifefuel to watch unsolved murder documentaries because like half of them are teenage foids.

Oh yeah, they're horrible JFL. They genuinely suck at their job so much that it's probably one of the best places to live in if you want to be a serial killer. It's always lifefuel to watch unsolved murder documentaries because like half of them are teenage foids.
That is just terrible.

He was just trying to get a shower like normies said he should
Pisss havER Nutritional!!
200.gif

Ado when?:feelsdevil:

Japcels are on new whole level. Japan becamz land of incels

Even if he were murdered or forced into there, it's a hell of a coincidence that he happened to be stuffed into the septic tank of his oneitis

did they not have cameras in 1989 yet?

Does this count as anal sex? I don't think he's an incel...