Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Japans population is plumeting

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Tokyo's population fell for the first time ever and Japans population is only about 123 million at the time.

guess i know where im moving next

Japan population 2020: 126,261,000

Japan births minus deaths 2021: -628,000

Japan population 2021: 125,681,000

Over for japancels. Successful civilizations die out while failed shit holes keep breeding like cockroaches. Brutal

Noooo but who will make anime then

nobody cares about japancels :dafuckfeels:
time to commit harakiri :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It’s what happens when you develop a ridiculous work culture where everyone is expected to work from early in the morning until deep in the evening. Mix that work culture with women working/no woman wants to be a housewife anymore and now nobody has time to meet people, to have kids let alone to raise them.

Japanese people are terrified of seeming lazy to others. Until they get over this and adopt a fucking normal 8-5 working pattern that is common in western countries then they will just work themselves to oblivion.

Tokyo's population fell for the first time ever and Japans population is only about 123 million at the time.

It is even worse here in our ex yugo shitholes we are losing population even faster

It looks like they could use some diversity

It's not like they're on the brink of extinction. There’re still 125 million fucking people

No more Playstation

We got to pitch them against the Chinese one last time before they gtfo

It's not like they're on the brink of extinction. There’re still 125 million fucking people
Yes, it's worse in Croatia
Population dropped from 4 million to 3 million

I will singlehandedly save it. drop me naked on tokyo like a bomb I will reverse the effects of hiroshima in the same time span

They should let curries immigrate in their country and fuck their foids so that they won't suffer from low population crisis.