Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Japan's 'Cuddle Cafes'

I want a japanese foid to cuddle my penis

The music when he's about to put his head in her lap makes it sound like a cute animal video wtf. This is what they think of ricecels. Fuck, though, I would probably coom if I had my head near her crotch; it's sad that this needs to be paid for if you have shit genes :feelscry: :feelsrope:

The music when he's about to put his head in her lap makes it sound like a cute animal video wtf. This is what they think of ricecels. Fuck, though, I would probably coom if I had my head near her crotch; it's sad that this needs to be paid for if you have shit genes :feelscry: :feelsrope:
It would be based if the guy pulled out his cock and fapped while lying on her lap

seems very expensive for what you get tbh

@PPEcel can I have some money

Seriously?! I would rather go to a brothel tbh. Waste of money.

I'd like to hire a professional cuddler a lot, but there's only like one foid doing this in my city (there are like 10 professional cuddlers in the whole Poland :feelshaha:) and the prices are outrageous, especially for a neet like me
the govt should provide me a professional cuddler to reduce the risk of me going ER in Minecraft

Notice how all the comments are shitting on him and Japanese men in general. Calling them virgins and saying they're losers.

No ones talking about the women who are providing the service or shitting on them.

Humans as a whole have an indescribable urge to shit on men especially when they're at their lowest, and this is what makes them loathsome creatures.

This guy paid for a service. He didn't rape or kill anyone, and yet people are still shitting on him because he's a virign.

Notice how all the comments are shitting on him and Japanese men in general. Calling them virgins and saying they're losers.

No ones talking about the women who are providing the service or shitting on them.

Humans as a whole have an indescribable urge to shit on men especially when they're at their lowest, and this is what makes them loathsome creatures.

This guy paid for a service. He didn't rape or kill anyone, and yet people are still shitting on him because he's a virign.
man = bad, ugly/virgin man = evil :feelsclown::feelsclown:

This is just as dumb as a restaurant where you would only be allowed to smell food.

The comments on that video are basically reddit.
They can keep their fake sympathy and the condescending "that's just sad" remarks.

Japcels are the biggest copers

This. They attack lonely men more than rapists, child beaters like Meeks or outright murderers.

true, they blame almost anything on males
This is just as dumb as a restaurant where you would only be allowed to smell food.
exactly, i would rather enjoy some pizza with my imaginary friend

Her face in that thumbnail lifefuel :lul:

Love these urban japan docus. Do you know where I can find the rest of the docu?

The absolute state of industrial society

There are apparently BDSM bars and whatnot. Seen photos on twitter, looked them up and it's like fucking $500 for a few hours of being tied up or some shit.
Interesting country.....if you were chad.

I would sooner kill myself than pay a whore for false affection