Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Japanmaxxing might be legit.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-

This curry zoomer has a decent noodle gf there. If a curry can get a gf there surely others can too ?

Just Be Curry Law in action

One example doesn’t mean shit. If us curries can’t SEAmaxx, we certainly can’t japanmaxx either

indeed-walrus.gif

Great thread this time, OP. JBC is law!

Need to see more examples tbh. And on the original topic of the thread, japanmaxxing is significantly harder than SEAmaxxing.

I remember someone posted a thread on here about a chadpreetlite by curryland standards who moved to japan and could only get a 2/10

The problem us curries deal with is that most cultures prefer light > dark looks, and we lack the SMV-boosting stereotypes blacks and sands have (violent, animalistic, physically strong, etc.)

Looks normie-htn to me

Need to see more examples tbh. And on the original topic of the thread, japanmaxxing is significantly harder than SEAmaxxing.

I remember someone posted a thread on here about a chadpreetlite by curryland standards who moved to japan and could only get a 2/10

The problem us curries deal with is that most cultures prefer light > dark looks, and we lack the SMV-boosting stereotypes blacks and sands have (violent, animalistic, physically strong, etc.)
Muslim curries like pakis might have it easier than hindu curries cause they have the same stereotypes as sands.

One hill I’ll always be willing to die on in terms of ethnic stereotypes is that it is ALWAYS better to be feared rather than mocked

Last edited:
Japan is too rich. China yes.

Japan is too rich. China yes.
Idk how well curries would do in China. High-caste muslim curries with more sand nigga admixture maybe could slay. Other curries, I’m doubftul

it's not. I went there. got rejected 7 times.
save your money.

they don't even have street benches. it's a boring stupid country

most chinks especially japs are racists