Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japanesecels this could have been you ruling over whites and taking their women

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
If things wents japans way in ww2 they could have been ruling 1/3 of america with the other half run by nazis.

This is exactly how I would imagine they would be getting white foids after ruling america.

If you're a japanesecel how mad are you are your people for losing? This could have been you.

go to 1:37

how could they have won? they didn't have nukes.

I’m in favor of this if the nazis let me live

They could have feminized western men 5 decades earlier through anime. Too little, too late it seems.

Jbw would be even harder

They shouldn't have attacked america so the americans wouldn't get involved in the war. The nazis were months away from making nukes too and they would have brought europe to their knees. Europe didn't have nukes at the time.

Attacking america was a bad idea.

They shouldn't have attacked america so the americans wouldn't get involved in the war. The nazis were months away from making nukes too and they would have brought europe to their knees.

Attacking america was bad.
true, that was a big mistake.

The man in the high castle is jewish allied propaganda.

Nah japanese are faggots.

true, that was a big mistake.
Do you know they actually thought the attack at Pearl Harbor would shock the Americans into not wanting to fight? How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?

Riddle me this, why is East Asia so fucking bad at understanding other countries? It's like international autism.

Do you know they actually thought the attack at Pearl Harbor would shock the Americans into not wanting to fight?
because rice and white brains operate completely differently and can never understand each other.
if pearl harbor had happened to an asian country, it would have worked.

that's why the spread of western ideas to the east has been so fatal.
it puts an alien framework on asian society that the asians cannot possibly operate under.
all they can do now is slave under their gods, the whites.
which is why it's so unfortunate japan lost the war.

because rice and white brains operate completely differently and can never understand each other.
if pearl harbor had happened to an asian country, it would have worked.

that's why the spread of western ideas to the east has been so fatal.
it puts an alien framework on asian society that the asians cannot possibly operate under.
all they can do now is slave under their gods, the whites.
which is why it's so unfortunate japan lost the war.
They are incapable of creativity, no matter how advanced their strategies were they were always going to lose.

Do you know they actually thought the attack at Pearl Harbor would shock the Americans into not wanting to fight? How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that?

Riddle me this, why is East Asia so fucking bad at understanding other countries? It's like international autism.
The attack on pearl harbor was supposed to cripple the pacific fleet(specifically the pacific carrier group) in order to create around 7-12 months of largely unopposed operations in south east asia in order to secure resources required to draw the subsequent american response and beat it in a decisive naval battle which would encourage the Americans to settle for cessation of hostilities via concessions.

They shouldn't have attacked america so the americans wouldn't get involved in the war. The nazis were months away from making nukes too and they would have brought europe to their knees. Europe didn't have nukes at the time.

Attacking america was a bad idea.
Their intelligence reported Americans were about to attack them to they took the initiative. No war was never an option.

I’m white and still mad they lost

Over for ricecels:feelsrope:

I want a japanese waifu with huge oppai and big ass i can punch till it turns purple and cum on her noodle eyes :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: they are so submissive and slutty toilets, they are one of my favorite foids:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I want a japanese oneesan:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Why your still grey? your over 500 posts

No idea, probably the same reason you have lost your stars, the chads took your stars and my officer rank and cucked us even on incel forum:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: we can’t catch a break i am FORCED to be mogged by other incels here as an eternal greycel:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Over for me
Over:feelshehe::fuk:

We are living through an epoch and there will always be epochs.

With America finished, East Asia will be the new center by the end of the century and to a lesser extent, all of Asia.

It will be interesting to see how that will affect the SMV of us rice men.

Japan ascended economically but America and the west was still in the picture. I hear that Jap and Korean men are very popular in South America. Basically the non-Anglo world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back